Lobby: Up
Online: 43
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next

WILL DEADWING POST SOMETHING?
YES 30%  30%  [ 17 ]
NO 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
HE'S FULL OF SHIT 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
HE'S FULL OF EPYON'S SHIT 18%  18%  [ 10 ]
AHRIMAN MIGHT GET TRACK PANTS+1 36%  36%  [ 20 ]
Total votes: 56
 Post subject: Re: Halloween Drama Poll
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:17 am 

atom0s wrote:
Selphius wrote:
I hear atom0s is in cahoots with Godmode to sell bots on Eden, wanna get in on this definitely factual information before it gets narratively controlled on the subreddit?

You kids love making up shit for the sake it of don't you lol. If anyone was actually paying attention to anything instead of just making up things, I stopped talking to Godmode a few months ago after drama on their server happened and it was handled horribly. I disagreed with everything being done, along with most of the staff, and it didn't matter. So I stopped bothering. So no, I'm not in 'cahoots' with anyone. I don't sell private server specific things. Yes I make retail related cheats, if they work on private servers, which in most cases they do, great. I don't care and don't focus my efforts on that. Things I make are for latest retail client. There is no code in any of my stuff to specifically support private servers.

I don't make bots either. I stopped making them years ago. The last "bot" I made was FantasyFisher to put out a basic fish bot to replace the trash I inherited when I took over EliteMMO Network. (XiClaim)

Thanks for the laughs kids. Glad to see no one here has grown up.

I was trying to be dismissive of the ridiculous claims DW was making with sarcasm, guess I missed the mark.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:18 am 

Selphius wrote:
atom0s wrote:
Selphius wrote:
I hear atom0s is in cahoots with Godmode to sell bots on Eden, wanna get in on this definitely factual information before it gets narratively controlled on the subreddit?

You kids love making up shit for the sake it of don't you lol. If anyone was actually paying attention to anything instead of just making up things, I stopped talking to Godmode a few months ago after drama on their server happened and it was handled horribly. I disagreed with everything being done, along with most of the staff, and it didn't matter. So I stopped bothering. So no, I'm not in 'cahoots' with anyone. I don't sell private server specific things. Yes I make retail related cheats, if they work on private servers, which in most cases they do, great. I don't care and don't focus my efforts on that. Things I make are for latest retail client. There is no code in any of my stuff to specifically support private servers.

I don't make bots either. I stopped making them years ago. The last "bot" I made was FantasyFisher to put out a basic fish bot to replace the trash I inherited when I took over EliteMMO Network. (XiClaim)

Thanks for the laughs kids. Glad to see no one here has grown up.

I was trying to be dismissive of the ridiculous claims DW was making with sarcasm, guess I missed the mark.

No, it was obviously sarcasm.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:13 am 

The_Carrot wrote:
I think the most intetesting part is @t0m0$ took the time to create an account on these forums just to post that tidbit of information for us nasomites lol

Just created? I've had the account for a while. Says right on the post when I created the account.
Code:

And had one on the original forums here as well.

Inecroloot wrote:
Eh I can understand his response considering people are throwing shit at 'em that is misguided and factually incorrect. Considering how much he's done for ALL dsp servers (and despite what Nasomi tries to say, his server is a DSP server as well), it makes sense for someone to want to clear the BS.

/wave :P

Selphius wrote:

Sorry, I didn't bother reading the whole thread since most of the people that are outspoken from this server in a negative manner are trolls. So if there was sarcasm there I missed it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:46 am 

I'm not sure which one of you glorious bastards made this, but here we go:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/156783 ... n-Shutdown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 am 

firstslacker wrote:
I'm not sure which one of you glorious bastards made this, but here we go:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/156783 ... n-Shutdown

Where did you get it? Who sent you it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:46 am 

atom0s wrote:
Inecroloot wrote:
Eh I can understand his response considering people are throwing shit at 'em that is misguided and factually incorrect. Considering how much he's done for ALL dsp servers (and despite what Nasomi tries to say, his server is a DSP server as well), it makes sense for someone to want to clear the BS.

/wave :P

Lol was wondering if you would remember

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 pm 

Sounds like there are a few people here that could do sum good for nasomi. Feel free to step up and get shit done ^^.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm 

My bad man, I only paid attention to "1" post, my mistake, but hey now you got "2" ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:16 am 

Deadwing wrote:
RL called last night. I'm still thinking over what to keep and redact from my Top Shelf post.

:(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:42 pm 

Found it XD

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next