Lobby: Up
Online: 59
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next

WILL DEADWING POST SOMETHING?
YES 30%  30%  [ 17 ]
NO 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
HE'S FULL OF SHIT 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
HE'S FULL OF EPYON'S SHIT 18%  18%  [ 10 ]
AHRIMAN MIGHT GET TRACK PANTS+1 36%  36%  [ 20 ]
Total votes: 56
 Post subject: Re: Halloween Drama Poll
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:35 pm 

nebulacloud wrote:
aeroo is a nice guy?

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8....

jk i rate aeroo 10/10, always been nice 2 meh

8/10

Competent, Capable, and Competitive, all good there. The areas he needs some work in is he holds predispositions at times, bad vibes towards good people, cause he didn't know them better *shrugs* and needs a new catch phrase besides "you're talking out of your ass". Other than those 2 things, he'd make a great asset to any team *smooches weirdo*

:edited cause typed inside the qoute:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:10 pm 

I've never been blue balled so hard.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:38 am 

I might finish Myku's Smithing to 94 and Cloth to 66 before he comes out with his manifesto.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:12 pm 

Quote:
Atom0s has created the list in Alphabetical order which “conveniently” puts Eden at the top, although it is neither the oldest nor the largest server even in its category.

If any of you were actually around when we created the private server sub-reddit, you would have seen this was an open discussion based thing. I asked the rest of the server owners how we should do the list, alphabetical was what was decided on. I do not give a flying fuck who has more players between Nasomi or Eden. I don't give a fuck at all. I have been completely neutral in that regard the entire time. I have had no issues with Nasomi, yet everyone wants to think I hate him/his server or have some vendetta against him. You guys have way too big of imaginations if you think I give a shit who has the most players.

I don't play the game. I literally do not give a fuck.

Deadwing wrote:
It was deleted by atom0s in line with their narrative control tactics on that subreddit which capitalize on, most notably, the fact that Nasomi players are too busy logging in and playing to spend time correcting the Eden propaganda shills.

I don't have a clue what you're talking about or what 'I' deleted. Feel free to let me know and I can look it up in the mod logs. The only Nasomi based posts that get deleted are the ones from literal trolls starting drama. The other Nasomi related things are all left in place. Feel free to go actually look. This whole idea that I sitting on the Reddit trying to make Eden look good is hilarious.

Most of the exploits Eden has spent the last week fixing are ones I found and didn't tell them about or share out to their team.

But sure I'm totally in bed with Eden simply because I have GM status there or get asked some questions here and there. I hardly ever talk in their Discord.

If you want to put things on that playing field, I'm sure he'll deny it now since all this dumb server vs server drama, but I helped Nasomi a lot when he first started too.
In the same realms of what I've helped Eden with.

I've also assisted Realms of Jova, Homepoint, LegionDark (before the rename) and others.

I have 0 investment into any server. I do not care if they do well or close the next day.

At the end of the day, I make $0 from all of this.

Aeroo wrote:
Pretty sure you can't trust any population numbers they post as they're likely being fudged. Has shown online numbers still the whole time they've been shutdown.

The numbers displayed on the site were the last 'live' numbers. The server was shut down by force, therefore the sessions table was not cleared when it was taken down.
The website pulls the session count to determine the online numbers. Therefore it'll continue to show until the login server is rebooted and clears the old data after a server shutdown/reboot.

(This is the case for all DSP servers, it's how it's coded.)

Selphius wrote:
I hear atom0s is in cahoots with Godmode to sell bots on Eden, wanna get in on this definitely factual information before it gets narratively controlled on the subreddit?

You kids love making up shit for the sake it of don't you lol. If anyone was actually paying attention to anything instead of just making up things, I stopped talking to Godmode a few months ago after drama on their server happened and it was handled horribly. I disagreed with everything being done, along with most of the staff, and it didn't matter. So I stopped bothering. So no, I'm not in 'cahoots' with anyone. I don't sell private server specific things. Yes I make retail related cheats, if they work on private servers, which in most cases they do, great. I don't care and don't focus my efforts on that. Things I make are for latest retail client. There is no code in any of my stuff to specifically support private servers.

I don't make bots either. I stopped making them years ago. The last "bot" I made was FantasyFisher to put out a basic fish bot to replace the trash I inherited when I took over EliteMMO Network. (XiClaim)

Thanks for the laughs kids. Glad to see no one here has grown up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:28 pm 

You can really tell someone doesn’t give a fuck when they remind you of it four times in one post.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:43 pm 

This thread isn't delivering what I expected but god damn that post is the best thing.

- Saltymelon

Ashita head developer
Square Enix lead HR representative
SGM task force
Square head of fuck boi’s
TopShelf Toppest MIA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:34 pm 

lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:16 pm 

I think the most intetesting part is @t0m0$ took the time to create an account on these forums just to post that tidbit of information for us nasomites lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:37 am 

The_Carrot wrote:
I think the most intetesting part is @t0m0$ took the time to create an account on these forums just to post that tidbit of information for us nasomites lol

It is the ultimate act of not caring

I am busy registering accounts on forums for every topic in the world I do not care about to write posts about how I do not care about them.

There's a lot of internet forums so this is severely cutting into my playing time

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 am 

Eh I can understand his response considering people are throwing shit at 'em that is misguided and factually incorrect. Considering how much he's done for ALL dsp servers (and despite what Nasomi tries to say, his server is a DSP server as well), it makes sense for someone to want to clear the BS.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next