Lobby: Up
Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next

WILL DEADWING POST SOMETHING?
YES 30%  30%  [ 17 ]
NO 9%  9%  [ 5 ]
HE'S FULL OF SHIT 7%  7%  [ 4 ]
HE'S FULL OF EPYON'S SHIT 18%  18%  [ 10 ]
AHRIMAN MIGHT GET TRACK PANTS+1 36%  36%  [ 20 ]
Total votes: 56
 Post subject: Re: Halloween Drama Poll
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:39 am 

Starbright wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Starbright wrote:

I didn't say they were claimbotting. I said many use bots/3rd party programs to get claims on HNMs.... and it wasn't a guess or an assumption, lol

The irony is many people know that Sapa knows he's wrong, and he's still posting that.. but that's none of my business.

if you said they're using a bot to get claims on HNMs, isn't that claimbotting?

Nah, he asked about a bot/3rd party program. I think of claimbotting as the old argus bot where it'd just spam a JA on a specific mob until it popped. I don't know if anyone is doing that, I'd guess yes though. I was saying that yes, many use 3rd party programs to assist them in claiming mobs.

I get that you're probably technically right. But truly, the competitive mobs on this server do not feel as though anyone is cheating to claim them. I feel a fair chance to get claim on anything I've camped since the autoclaim picking golden id's days have ended.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:23 am 

Aeroo wrote:
Starbright wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
if you said they're using a bot to get claims on HNMs, isn't that claimbotting?

Nah, he asked about a bot/3rd party program. I think of claimbotting as the old argus bot where it'd just spam a JA on a specific mob until it popped. I don't know if anyone is doing that, I'd guess yes though. I was saying that yes, many use 3rd party programs to assist them in claiming mobs.

I get that you're probably technically right. But truly, the competitive mobs on this server do not feel as though anyone is cheating to claim them. I feel a fair chance to get claim on anything I've camped since the autoclaim picking golden id's days have ended.

I do agree, and I never said they were all that effective for the vast majority.... and I was just answering for NM’s in general... though definitely at HNM too.

It’s definitely better than everyone paying Nataleh.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:10 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
Starbright wrote:

Yes. Many.

dont listen to this moron... nobody is bot claiming any HNM on nasomi right now

I didn't say they were claimbotting. I said many use bots/3rd party programs to get claims on HNMs.... and it wasn't a guess or an assumption, lol

The irony is many people know that Sapa knows he's wrong, and he's still posting that.. but that's none of my business.

I guess you cant read when someone asks "do people here / use 3rd PT programs to get claim on HNMs" and you respond with " Yes many" isnt true at all.

Then you precede to say "i dont know if anyone is doing that, i guess yes though"...... yet again you dont know what your talking about. Then after that you say "yes many use 3rd party programs to assist on claiming mobs" another statement based of zero facts just some dumbass spewing nonsense.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:40 pm 

Sapajoee wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:

dont listen to this moron... nobody is bot claiming any HNM on nasomi right now

I guess you cant read when someone asks "do people here / use 3rd PT programs to get claim on HNMs" and you respond with " Yes many" isnt true at all.

Then you precede to say "i dont know if anyone is doing that, i guess yes though"...... yet again you dont know what your talking about. Then after that you say "yes many use 3rd party programs to assist on claiming mobs" another statement based of zero facts just some dumbass spewing nonsense.

The answer to his question as it was written, was correctly, "Yes, many". Sapajoee starting a post with "I guess you can't read" is one of the ironically funniest things I've ever heard on these forums.

Last edited by Starbright on Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:26 pm 

Am I the only one that is pleased this server wasn't 100% era accurate?

In some ways that made nasomi more appealing to me. I wanted the general feel of retail to be the same, but there to still be nuance. Half the fun of retail was figuring out the nuance of specific jobs and their niches, and I felt for some jobs I have to learn that over again here.

If everything that went into nasomi was identical to retail, there would be nothing new to figure out to make the experience different. And, while it's largely the same, there seems to be just enough change and tweaking (intentional or not) that I find it as enjoyable as my first jaunt through retail.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:20 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:
Starbright wrote:

The answer to his question as it was written, was correctly, "Yes, many". Sapajoee starting a post with "I guess you can't read" is one of the ironically funniest things I've ever heard on these forums.

yet again you dont know what your talking about and just deflect the second you know you're wrong.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:19 pm 

Sapajoee wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:

yet again you dont know what your talking about and just deflect the second you know you're wrong.

You win Sapa.

Have a good one, homie.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:41 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
RL called last night. I'm still thinking over what to keep and redact from my Top Shelf post.

Governor wrote:
Go on.....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:47 pm 

Sometimes Batman is busy a few weeks and not just one night. You got to keep Gotham safe!

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:51 am 

its gonna be good!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next