Lobby: Up
Online: 32
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:34 pm 

Hello guys, first congratulate the server, because despite finding a few bugs is a precious experience of era 75 and we appreciate very much your effort :D

We are a group of friends who are playing and we are medium levels and would like to progress, but before investing more time we have some important questions.

For us the era 75 with the content of Zilart/cops/ToAU was wonderful, Nyzul isle, salvage, sky, einjerjar, limbus, ISNM, SEA...it was perfect, especially Nyzul and Limbus.

But we have realized that, for now, is not active neither Nyzul isle nor Salvage nor ISNM....is there any project to put it in the future?

And the expansion of Wings of the Godness?

Even if it is long term, but to know that it will put ALL the content was 75 is the only motivation we have to play the game and enjoy this wonderful game.

Once again thank you for your effort to run this server.

P.D.: Sorry for my bad english :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:57 pm 

You can read the update from 12/11/2018 to read about the TOAU roadmap, and to see what he plans to implement from that content.

WotG won't be coming.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:02 pm 

I see Phase 4 puts ZNM and beyond. I understand that beyond will be the rest of ToAU's content like Nyzul, Wild, einherjar...?

Thanks for the answer :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:18 pm 

Hopefully all of that is coming in the near future, but I'm sure someone will be here soon to tell us all how Eden is so much better.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:39 pm 

at this point i highly doubt this server ever see salvage einjarhar or nyzul isle. We cant even get ZMN coded in almost a full calendar year. Time beginning wasted on gil seller and dumbass Pup. Love the server been here for over 3 years but having hopes of more content are just dreams at this point.

Best PLD on Nasomi
Best BRD on Nasomi
TopShelf MVP 2017-2020
Voted Nasomi Server Player of the Century Award
Sackholder in TS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:13 pm 

Sapajoee wrote:
at this point i highly doubt this server ever see salvage einjarhar or nyzul isle. We cant even get ZMN coded in almost a full calendar year. Time beginning wasted on gil seller and dumbass Pup. Love the server been here for over 3 years but having hopes of more content are just dreams at this point.

First of all, just because you don't care about pup doesn't mean nobody does.

Second of all, your shell killed the golden goose in 2017 with disrespectful espionage tactics, theft, and forum slander. You make the bed you lie in

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:52 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:

Second of all, your shell killed the golden goose in 2017 with disrespectful espionage tactics, theft, and forum slander. You make the bed you lie in

What shell was this? :o

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:34 pm 

Deadwing wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:

oh come on. that's why Nas just went a year without releasing content?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:59 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Deadwing wrote:
Sapajoee wrote:

Ay bro, PUP is content!

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Starbright wrote:
Deadwing wrote:

Ay bro, PUP is content!

guess that's true. I take back everything I said.