Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 pm 

Bercus wrote:
Asking a community to encourage someone to be an honest person is equal to saying that person is dishonest so far, since he didn´t get back to him the 1st time he sent him a /tell.
I have bought stuff on the AH for more then it was going. Even someone bought from me x10 that it was going, I sent him a /tell and he told me to keep it. What I wanted to say is or well what I said was is: That person not giving it back to you after 1st tell = move on! What do you seriously expect to happen at this point?

Guess we should welcone korres back with open arms and slander dom for having the audacity to point out he got played ya?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:27 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
Bercus wrote:
Asking a community to encourage someone to be an honest person is equal to saying that person is dishonest so far, since he didn´t get back to him the 1st time he sent him a /tell.
I have bought stuff on the AH for more then it was going. Even someone bought from me x10 that it was going, I sent him a /tell and he told me to keep it. What I wanted to say is or well what I said was is: That person not giving it back to you after 1st tell = move on! What do you seriously expect to happen at this point?

Guess we should welcone korres back with open arms and slander dom for having the audacity to point out he got played ya?

Because refusing to pay your merc the amount agreed upon is the same as bidding on the wrong item?

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:30 pm 

Kazen wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
Bercus wrote:

Because failing to pay your merc is the same as bidding on the wrong item?

Cause calling someone dishonest is the same as asking people to get in touch with the guy. Anyone with any decency can see the tone of tontos post, anyone that knows tonto knows he's an A+ guy. The rest of you need to dislocate ur ass bone to give your head some fresh air, then in the clear light of day you may just learn a thing or 2.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:36 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
Kazen wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

Because failing to pay your merc is the same as bidding on the wrong item?

Cause calling someone dishonest is the same as asking people to get in touch with the guy. Anyone with any decency can see the tone of tontos post, anyone that knows tonto knows he's an A+ guy. The rest of you need to dislocate ur ass bone to give your head some fresh air, then in the clear light of day you may just learn a thing or 2.

Lolwut? That's totally not what you just posted. I just made a joke about Pole Grips and RMT from the latest time Gov was accused. I'm 100% with Bercus though, the tone comes off as "Waah, I made a mistake, pressure this guy to fix my mistake."

But it's the same as falling to pay the agreed upon amount after getting your Rare/Ex drop!!!!!

Those are your words.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:54 pm 

Yeh coming to the forums is coming to the forums, he came to the forums to ask if someone could get the guy to message him, but all you gonna do is derp around with your head up ur ass cause you don't know who tonto is, so anything you say is in no way a violation of your social policy right? Gives you a free outlet to fuk with a good person, so you can get a few chuckles in, and your conscious remains clean ya? But if you did know tonto, you'd be more on the side of saying something like "yeh sucks, but really dude should just give the gil back", instead you're imbedded with arrogance and dismay so you're on the side of "sounds like a crybaby trying to get people to do the work for em". I can only expect someone of your irrationalism to get ur troll on in this thread, and although it's fun to spin circles around your ignorange and shallow thoughts, you're kinda just a joke by now. Thought you got that hint already? Just can't let it sink in tho right? Should block this outta ur view and make a new weak ass rhyme kid, this ain't about you or yours, well maybe it will be now, but fuk it, let's get some post counts goin in this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:57 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
Yeh coming to the forums is coming to the forums, he came to the forums to ask if someone could get the guy to message him, but all you gonna do is derp around with your head up ur ass cause you don't know who tonto is, so anything you say is in no way a violation of your social policy right? Gives you a free outlet to fuk with a good person, so you can get a few chuckles in, and your conscious remains clean ya? But if you did know tonto, you'd be more on the side of saying something like "yeh sucks, but really dude should just give the gil back", instead you're imbedded with arrogance and dismay so you're on the side of "sounds like a crybaby trying to get people to do the work for em". I can only expect someone of your irrationalism to get ur troll on in this thread, and although it's fun to spin circles around your ignorange and shallow thoughts, you're kinda just a joke by now. Thought you got that hint already? Just can't let it sink in tho right? Should block this outta ur view and make a new weak ass rhyme kid, this ain't about you or yours, well maybe it will be now, but fuk it, let's get some post counts goin in this thread.

Edit: If I knew Tonto, I'd say he looks like a little bitch by making this thread. I'd also make remarks about a Platinum Earring +1 and how great it's Evasion is. If we were really cool I'd give him some gil while telling him how retarded he is. TIL, lyrics by gold/platinum/diamond artists = "Weak ass rhymes."

Quote:
although it's fun to spin circles around your ignorange and shallow thoughts, you're kinda just a joke by now.

Got something you want to say? Or are you just projecting like usual? Can take it to PMs so we stop shitting up your "friend's" thread.

Deft/Drop

Last edited by Kazen on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:06 pm 

Flameheart wrote:
Ask him about that organizer

As soon as you give us more info on the PvP server.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:24 pm 

We can keep it public, I think ppl like watching your ghetto mentality get smashed. If you took the list of best to worst on the server and flipped it upside down, you'd be where your ego thinks it is. Gold/platinum/diamond artist doesn't mean they not weak ass rhymes, just weaker ass punks like to buy that stupidity.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:28 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
We can keep it public, I think ppl like watching your ghetto mentality get smashed.

Ghetto mentality? Care to elaborate?

Quote:
If you took the list of best to worst on the server and flipped it upside down, you'd be where your ego thinks it is.

I think even my most staunch haters who have actually done the content would have something different to say.

Quote:
Gold/platinum/diamond artist doesn't mean they not weak ass rhymes, just weaker ass punks like to buy that stupidity.

Sorry, they all can't be Aesop or Lupe.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:49 pm 

he doesn't have a valuable opinion because he's popular? lol

yeah. someone is projecting. hard.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next