Lobby: Up
Online: 86
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:50 pm 

Asking someone to be honest is not the same thing as calling them dishonest. Asking is believing that they will be. This is basically calling them honest. If you want to glean anything from it.

Thanks Carrot. You know me, someone would have to do something pretty rotten for me to publicly talk shit about them. I don't feel I was degrading this Xerxes at all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:53 pm 

Oh I believe you that guy is an A+ guy. Or at least could.
Yet I still think, if directly talking to him got him nowhere... and then
posting here is a waste of time.

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:55 pm 

Kazen wrote:
“Waah, I made a mistake, pressure this guy to fix my mistake.

Was just about to write the same ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:56 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
Yeh coming to the forums is coming to the forums, he came to the forums to ask if someone could get the guy to message him, but all you gonna do is derp around with your head up ur ass cause you don't know who tonto is, so anything you say is in no way a violation of your social policy right? Gives you a free outlet to fuk with a good person, so you can get a few chuckles in, and your conscious remains clean ya? But if you did know tonto, you'd be more on the side of saying something like "yeh sucks, but really dude should just give the gil back", instead you're imbedded with arrogance and dismay so you're on the side of "sounds like a crybaby trying to get people to do the work for em". I can only expect someone of your irrationalism to get ur troll on in this thread, and although it's fun to spin circles around your ignorange and shallow thoughts, you're kinda just a joke by now. Thought you got that hint already? Just can't let it sink in tho right? Should block this outta ur view and make a new weak ass rhyme kid, this ain't about you or yours, well maybe it will be now, but fuk it, let's get some post counts goin in this thread.

Why didn’t he just come here and ask if someone knows the person behind his mule?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:07 pm 

Bercus wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
Yeh coming to the forums is coming to the forums, he came to the forums to ask if someone could get the guy to message him, but all you gonna do is derp around with your head up ur ass cause you don't know who tonto is, so anything you say is in no way a violation of your social policy right? Gives you a free outlet to fuk with a good person, so you can get a few chuckles in, and your conscious remains clean ya? But if you did know tonto, you'd be more on the side of saying something like "yeh sucks, but really dude should just give the gil back", instead you're imbedded with arrogance and dismay so you're on the side of "sounds like a crybaby trying to get people to do the work for em". I can only expect someone of your irrationalism to get ur troll on in this thread, and although it's fun to spin circles around your ignorange and shallow thoughts, you're kinda just a joke by now. Thought you got that hint already? Just can't let it sink in tho right? Should block this outta ur view and make a new weak ass rhyme kid, this ain't about you or yours, well maybe it will be now, but fuk it, let's get some post counts goin in this thread.

Why didn’t he just come here and ask if someone knows the person behind his mule?

Isn't that what I did?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:19 pm 

Care to elaborate on that ghetto mentality?, you're setting behind your own bars, workin 2 jobs, tryin to act all hard, but you just grindin like a slave. The top is only the top cause that's as high as you can see from the bottom. The reality of the music industry is the real shit only comes from the ones that do it themselves, anything else is just a product they know idiots with big imaginations will buy. I should be charging you for blasting you, but I'll just write this off as charity, appreciate the opportunity.

Assuming the guy didn't get the message for whatever reason takes less imagination than giving the benefit of the doubt, worrying the guy isn't going to respond, and thinkin you just going to have to eat the mistake would annoy anyone. The fact he's willing to take it a step further and ask the public if they know who it is and open a dialogue shows more character than your lesser minds that jump to the conclusion the guy is just going to be a dick and keep the gil. Tonto mentioned many times he understands the mistake and the fault, but he opened up anyways and all the trolls can do is take it as an opening to slander both of them. Simple and narrow, about what should be expected from this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:24 pm 

Quote:
Care to elaborate on that ghetto mentality?, you're setting behind your own bars, workin 2 jobs, tryin to act all hard, but you just grindin like a slave. The top is only the top cause that's as high as you can see from the bottom. The reality of the music industry is the real shit only comes from the ones that do it themselves, anything else is just a product they know idiots with big imaginations will buy. I should be charging you for blasting you, but I'll just write this off as charity, appreciate the opportunity.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:27 pm 

K_LESS wrote:
Bercus wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:
Yeh coming to the forums is coming to the forums, he came to the forums to ask if someone could get the guy to message him, but all you gonna do is derp around with your head up ur ass cause you don't know who tonto is, so anything you say is in no wa.....

Isn't that what I did?

Not really. He came here asking about it and wanting the sellers friends or other people to put pressure on him, openly asking for it. I really think that’s wrong to do. It’s basically asking the community to possibly heal his mistake. He should have done that personally after he got a hint who is the main char only. But asking others to talk to that guy... to me ... wrong. And I think I can voice that opinion as you can do yours.

The real question is: Did this help him so far getting to know his main? If yes GL, if not, 350k is no big deal so he will move on.

Last post from my side in this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:48 am 

Bercus wrote:
K_LESS wrote:
Bercus wrote:

Isn't that what I did?

Not really. He came here asking about it and wanting the sellers friends or other people to put pressure on him, openly asking for it. I really think that’s wrong to do. It’s basically asking the community to possibly heal his mistake. He should have done that personally after he got a hint who is the main char only. But asking others to talk to that guy... to me ... wrong. And I think I can voice that opinion as you can do yours.

The real question is: Did this help him so far getting to know his main? If yes GL, if not, 350k is no big deal so he will move on.

Where is the pressure? For the record I do feel it's wrong to keep it. Like I originally posted if you saw someone drop their wallet. Or how about a blind person gives you two 100 dollar bills instead of two 1 dollar bills? But pressure? That's you putting that slant on it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:04 am 

Bercus wrote:
K_LESS wrote:
Bercus wrote:

Isn't that what I did?

I'd personally rather live in a world where the "asshole" is the person who is capitalizing on a clear and honest mistake, as opposed to the person trying to actively correct an obvious and easily fixable error.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next