Lobby: Up
Online: 52
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:53 pm 

OperationFail wrote:

I'd personally rather live in a world where the "asshole" is the person who is capitalizing on a clear and honest mistake, as opposed to the person trying to actively correct an obvious and easily fixable error.

^

Best PLD BRD BLM DNC SCH on Nasomi 8-)

Voted Nasomi Player of the Millennium :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:17 pm 

People on these forums have been pretty divided on this issue, with the vocal group favoring it being the person who incorrectly bid's fault. I personally hope this guy isnt an asshole, and they end up giving you your gil back.

And I appreciate you posting their name, etc on the forums, so that I can add them to my list of shitty people to not interact with if they dont.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:33 am 

Things must be slow if this is causing all the drama on the forums.

Let's talk about more interesting things, like how zones keep crashing as soon as NMs die. Simurgh and Behemoth both in the past 24 hours. What's going on there, boys and girls?

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:31 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:43 am 

Hamster wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

This made my day.

@OP if you haven't gotten your gil back yet and it's an amount that you feel is really hurting you to have lost then hmu in game on Swann or Kholraaj and I'll refund you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:49 am 

Bercus wrote:
Asking a community to encourage someone to be an honest person is equal to saying that person is dishonest so far, since he didn´t get back to him the 1st time he sent him a /tell.
I have bought stuff on the AH for more then it was going. Even someone bought from me x10 that it was going, I sent him a /tell and he told me to keep it. What I wanted to say is or well what I said was is: That person not giving it back to you after 1st tell = move on! What do you seriously expect to happen at this point?

I almost puked reading your shit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:51 am 

Bercus wrote:
K_LESS wrote:
Bercus wrote:

Why didn’t he just come here and ask if someone knows the person behind his mule?

Isn't that what I did?

Not really. He came here asking about it and wanting the sellers friends or other people to put pressure on him, openly asking for it. I really think that’s wrong to do. It’s basically asking the community to possibly heal his mistake. He should have done that personally after he got a hint who is the main char only. But asking others to talk to that guy... to me ... wrong. And I think I can voice that opinion as you can do yours.

The real question is: Did this help him so far getting to know his main? If yes GL, if not, 350k is no big deal so he will move on.

Last post from my side in this thread.

:roll: You're a big troll aren't you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:46 pm 

Alexandor wrote:

No. :roll:

If you look at the other threads I actually try to help where I can. In this case I just had a different opinion how to handle something. And I know not everyone thinks the same. We would just be the same humans otherwise without discussions.

Btw, I would toss in 50k too if you never get that gil back and you really are broke or so. @Swann <3 ya man you really rock.

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:51 pm 

I still have some gil. It sucks because I have been saving and when I saw this never in stock, no price history earring I figured I go ahead and drop some. That's where I messed up. Going in and out of the bid screens to check other prices and then when I went back I went into the wrong one. I thought I got it too and was pretty excited until I realized my mistake.

I was thinking something like ... I give back the plat+1 AND let the guy keep that 95K they sell for if he would give me back the rest. Bought the plat +1 for 450, that's where I got the 350K figure. He gets less (but double what he would have gotten) and I get some Gil back but with a chunk taken out as a lesson. This seems fair to me. On the other hand I can see that the guy could feel he is losing Gil in the deal because right now they are sitting on more.

I understood that folks would make fun of me for this on here. In my OP the last line was actually "let the roast begin" but I deleted it. I read these forums too lol. I am not what I would call overly sensitive. In the end my intent was to see if I could get Xerxes attention and open a dialogue. I appreciate the offer of Gil, but for the same reasons I have used for Xerxes to give me some back applies to folks giving me Gil for nothing. I have ways to get more funds, and in the end if I got the earring I would be out more probably. It just sucks to not have either.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:20 pm 

Bercus wrote:
Alexandor wrote:

No. :roll:

If you look at the other threads I actually try to help where I can. In this case I just had a different opinion how to handle something. And I know not everyone thinks the same. We would just be the same humans otherwise without discussions.

Btw, I would toss in 50k too if you never get that gil back and you really are broke or so. @Swann <3 ya man you really rock.

I am sorry as well, I somewhat tilted right away when reading your posts.

I will also join in with 50k to help that dude out in case he does not get it back.

Best regards,
Alexandor

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next