Lobby: Up
Online: 27
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Fresh Server
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:51 pm 

I definitely don't think he should offer both :).

I thought it was just a fun thought experiment, not that anyone actually thinks Nas would do it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:06 pm 

i want a fresh server too, but one run by square and not a fat weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:18 am 

Starbright wrote:
siknoz wrote:
I mean, there's new servers popping up all the time, in fact there's a relatively fresh server that started like...2 weeks ago or so? They just activated fishing and crafting! How exciting...go play one of those for a few weeks.

i think you're missing the point, and that's okay.. it's a free world, you can miss the point.. it's your right.

I don't think people want a fresh server with 4 people on it, they are just pointing out that it'd be cool to play on a fresh server with hundreds of people on it.

I don't think I missed the point at all. People literally just complained about "hundreds of 75's overcamping the hell out of things and not giving anyone a chance". Go play a brand new server and you literally will not have that problem. Even if you're looking for "hundreds of people to level with" you don't even need that, the newer servers usually have level sync for all levels, so you can have 75's partying in the dunes which literally equates to being able to party at any given time unlike Nas which has a shortage of parties in certain level ranges because of the 10 level bottleneck.

Good try though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:33 pm 

siknoz wrote:
Starbright wrote:
siknoz wrote:
I mean, there's new servers popping up all the time, in fact there's a relatively fresh server that started like...2 weeks ago or so? They just activated fishing and crafting! How exciting...go play one of those for a few weeks.

i think you're missing the point, and that's okay.. it's a free world, you can miss the point.. it's your right.

I don't think people want a fresh server with 4 people on it, they are just pointing out that it'd be cool to play on a fresh server with hundreds of people on it.

I don't think I missed the point at all. People literally just complained about "hundreds of 75's overcamping the hell out of things and not giving anyone a chance". Go play a brand new server and you literally will not have that problem. Even if you're looking for "hundreds of people to level with" you don't even need that, the newer servers usually have level sync for all levels, so you can have 75's partying in the dunes which literally equates to being able to party at any given time unlike Nas which has a shortage of parties in certain level ranges because of the 10 level bottleneck.

Good try though.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:21 pm 

Starbright wrote:
siknoz wrote:
Starbright wrote:

Good try though.

Sorry for a moment I forgot I was dealing with a troll who moonlights as an idiot. I'm done here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:41 pm 

Viktoriya wrote:
What would even be the difference? You're going to have the same bugs, same management, same content. Hard enough to manage 1 server.

sprinkle wrote:
i want a fresh server too, but one run by square and not a fat weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:32 am 

Blame all the "seasons" in Diablo, PoE, Overwatch, etc making gamers feel better about themselves for falling behind. "Oh well I'll just catch up next season." No. If you're behind now, you'll be behind next season and the season after that. Just put in the work, you can also be at the top..and if it thats not true now, it won't be true if they reset the server.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:16 pm 

lockecole777 wrote:
Blame all the "seasons" in Diablo, PoE, Overwatch, etc making gamers feel better about themselves for falling behind. "Oh well I'll just catch up next season." No. If you're behind now, you'll be behind next season and the season after that. Just put in the work, you can also be at the top..and if it thats not true now, it won't be true if they reset the server.

Whatever a Galka says is true.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:37 pm 

Who is this wise person?
I feel like I know this guy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:34 am 

Uncanny