Lobby: Up
Online: 31
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Fresh Server
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:14 pm 

I would like to suggest a new server, can keep the current server up but a fresh server with everything fixed would really reinvigorate Nasomi. Their was no Alpha or Beta testing for the server so everyone was able to exploit and get free easy stuff. A fresh server would help bring in a ton of new players, all leveling up together, hunting NM the good ol way instead of having 50 lv75's already camping them and forming a fresh new community.

Post subject: Re: Fresh Server
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:28 pm 

This server was fresh once. Life wasn't any easier back then. Imagine not having meat kabobs on the AH, no silent oil or prism powder, no gear to buy ahead of time, no market to sell to. You may think it's terrible that groups have monopolized certain camps and markets, or that it'll take you forever to get this or that, but in reality starting the server from scratch would take you longer. Think about hitting level 50 or 60 and all you can get to exp your drk with, is level 50 IM gear and a level 49 barbarian scythe, because that's literally all that's there. No sniper rings, no puissance rings, spend 7 hours getting a life belt wiggling your way through fei yin trying no to aggro anything without sneak and invis. You move faster and easier on the server the way it is, I speak from experience.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:43 pm 

Flameheart wrote:
He mentioned in one of his livestreams that he was working on a pvp server

Source? Because the most I've heard him say is he's working on PvP for the server.

Edit: I ask because your post with insider info was made before he started live streaming iirc.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:15 pm 

Id love to see a fresh server. Would be fun to play the game where everything isn't established yet. Not because it's easier, because it would be more challenging.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:45 pm 

Flameheart wrote:
It was after the livestream I never claimed to have insider info

https://m.youtube.com/user/nasomi/videos

It’s in one of these forgot which one

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9420&p=53652#p53652

You're right you just insinuated it. There was no mention of an entire PvP server there nor anywhere else.

We'll see which happens first I guess, my banning or the fabled PvP server.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:50 pm 

The_Carrot wrote:
This server was fresh once. Life wasn't any easier back then. Imagine not having meat kabobs on the AH, no silent oil or prism powder, no gear to buy ahead of time, no market to sell to. You may think it's terrible that groups have monopolized certain camps and markets, or that it'll take you forever to get this or that, but in reality starting the server from scratch would take you longer. Think about hitting level 50 or 60 and all you can get to exp your drk with, is level 50 IM gear and a level 49 barbarian scythe, because that's literally all that's there. No sniper rings, no puissance rings, spend 7 hours getting a life belt wiggling your way through fei yin trying no to aggro anything without sneak and invis. You move faster and easier on the server the way it is, I speak from experience.

I don't think you realize that you're describing an experience that many would like to have.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:10 pm 

Starbright wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

I don't think you realize that you're describing an experience that many would like to have.

All servers whether retail or private have a limited window for you to be one of the "firsts." Yes it's really fun and exciting. But it's still a limited window and if you miss it, it's just the way it is. In 2 years people that came into that new server would be asking for the same thing.

It's also kind of funny to think people are suggesting nas should put up his money to make a new server just to house people that want the "new" experience.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:37 pm 

Meridian90 wrote:
Starbright wrote:
The_Carrot wrote:

All servers whether retail or private have a limited window for you to be one of the "firsts." Yes it's really fun and exciting. But it's still a limited window and if you miss it, it's just the way it is. In 2 years people that came into that new server would be asking for the same thing.

It's also kind of funny to think people are suggesting nas should put up his money to make a new server just to house people that want the "new" experience.

Yeah, the point I was making is that no, Carrot was making it sound like it isn't fun and exciting.. when it is for most people.

That's all. I don't think it's a reasonable request, just that if he were to do it.... I'd switch.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:13 pm 

A fresh server without dual boxers... [yes, please].

Discord: Ash#7545
http://misfortunels.guildwork.com/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:19 pm 

Yes Please

That or races XD