Lobby: Up
Online: 76
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:20 am 

Jeta wrote:
Just started a week or so ago after a 14 year hiatus. I played for a bit on the PS2, so long ago that there are things in this version I’m not familiar with. Just looking to find a friendly social linkshell to help me get back into the swing of things. Character name is Burger.

I know your charter name is Burger but I've noticed your forum name is Jeta. Are you Jetta from Alexander / Reflect?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:29 pm 

Layowen wrote:
Jeta wrote:
Just started a week or so ago after a 14 year hiatus. I played for a bit on the PS2, so long ago that there are things in this version I’m not familiar with. Just looking to find a friendly social linkshell to help me get back into the swing of things. Character name is Burger.

I know your charter name is Burger but I've noticed your forum name is Jeta. Are you Jetta from Alexander / Reflect?

I couldn't tell you the server I played on that long ago but I did use the name Jeta as my old Character. People used to ask if it referred to the volkswagen Jetta, but it was actually a character name created for a table top character many years ago. Whichever server I did play on I was known for protecting my LS members with the Baseball Bat of Justice that was a series of macros which spoofed the darkwing duck theme. That's pretty much all I remember other than my usual gaming hours were from 5pm-5am central time back then.