Lobby: Up
Online: 78
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1315 Next
 Post subject: Re: OWNM Respawn Timers
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:33 pm 

Zigma wrote:
I'll answer you.

I've personally never intentionally pinned the OWNM up there, nor has anyone I've ever done an OWNM with. We've always killed it in the middle near that big rock or in the middle room. But lord, If I recall and the reason you don't see me in that screenshot is because I'm in the corner trying to force it to move down which it did immediately -- right after that guy started accusing us of pinning. On a personal note, If we were complacent in keeping it up there, you would see, in that screenshot, tanking that OWNM within a far away range that I would be out of line from breath, which is something like what, 10 or 12 away?

What? You were not hit by breath attacks, you were hit by Tortoise Song, which has a 20+ yalm range on it and has no effect if you have no songs/rolls.

Zigma wrote:
We all know when an OWNM is trying to path, it will do some weird shit. Especially that one. It can go down one of the corners, or it can go straight down the middle. Another example is in Canal, which forces the OWNM to go down and across when someone exploits the stairs. Something I've never personally done, but many have. You don't see me bitching about it. Isellstufftoo wasn't even on or even active when we were first fighting so he could not have possibly seen us trying to swing that thing left to right so it can correct its pathing/move down. Do you seriously think we're not going to try to stop doing damage to that thing with the allotted time period we have to get good drops? Those screenshots don't tell the true story but you're all dead set on it. So there's no reason to even bother trying to elaborate further on something that is always going to be taken one sided.

I'm seriously done but man, what a great thread. Let Nasomi drop the hammer of justice, ban, delevel, jail, ownm adjustments, if any.

In all the times I've fought that OWNM(20+), it's taken me no more than 30 seconds to pull it down off the cliff. Your statement that "Oh it's just that OWNMs pathing" is partially true. However if we take that at face value, it is fully true that you are knowingly using that for an advantage. We can't see you in the first SS because you're midfight and it looks to be pinned up top. In the second, you can see Carth resting and no OWNM to be seen, which probably means it's still up top.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:39 pm 

Quote:
Do you seriously think we're not going to try to stop doing damage to that thing with the allotted time period we have to get good drops

Yes. It's clearly bugged and not functioning properly. Why would it be okay to take advantage of that?

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:15 am 

Lancetarn wrote:
now my shell for like only 2months and you guys want to call us cheaters and change the way the game works.

i recommend that you read the part where i've been talking about this and getting nasomi to talk about this on the record before you folx started monopolizing claims.

this isn't about you or your ls.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:26 am 

Aeroo wrote:
Carth you seem to have some weirdly placed anger. In the past I'd show up there maybe once a week. Now maybe once every couple of weeks. I really don't care about who gets kclubs for their future zerg teams or the more likely use for most of you which is town trophy. I don't have any real stake in this. It's incredibly simple to see that if one person is getting claim on the mob every time they go, something is not right. Theres also maybe 1 other ts person who does ownms with rfk on occasion. There's no conspiracy to try and unjustly remove your temporary monopoly on a semi-daily 1.5% chance at a kclub. Calm yourself.

Lmao, Yeah what a conspiracy. The newest conspiracy of nasomi that "Friends will help friends." Crazy theory that may be to shocking for some players. Who knows, maybe friends will try to make a thread look unbiased to get content changed to help their other friends. Ok ok maybe my insight was over the line on that... I mean the only evidence I have that you guys would help each other out is that you have helped each other out in the past. I can't believe i jumped to such far reaching conclusions. Guess I gotta take my tin foil hat off now, lol friends helping friends in a game?!?! pssshtt what was i thinking.

Oh and I guess I'm angry now too. Over here behind my keyboard just slamming jager bombs and thinking of ways to make America great again kind of angry. Just thinking about Top Shelf and their k club tea parties with AV makes me furious. I'm down here in TC right now shouting Zerg Zerg Zerg! lol Aero please get the fuck out of here if you think anything about this thread is actually triggering.

*Insert loot drops that flex my e-peen*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:29 am 

you just wrote that you get triggered by the thought of tea parties.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:56 am 

Julia wrote:
you just wrote that you get triggered by the thought of tea parties.

I thought the sarcasm was obvious... It... it was sarcasm.

*Insert loot drops that flex my e-peen*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:29 am 

makes more sense to call it projection

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:07 am 

Frostyyy wrote:
I always wished nasomi would just randomly switch up the loot pool during cycles give meaning to the ones not being killed 20/30/40s/50s

this might be cool to do each month or something. i also thought it would be cool to somehow make the ownm pop as a lottery of any mob in that zone to spread out the camping.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:51 am 

shnewkoms wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Carth you seem to have some weirdly placed anger. In the past I'd show up there maybe once a week. Now maybe once every couple of weeks. I really don't care about who gets kclubs for their future zerg teams or the more likely use for most of you which is town trophy. I don't have any real stake in this. It's incredibly simple to see that if one person is getting claim on the mob every time they go, something is not right. Theres also maybe 1 other ts person who does ownms with rfk on occasion. There's no conspiracy to try and unjustly remove your temporary monopoly on a semi-daily 1.5% chance at a kclub. Calm yourself.

Lmao, Yeah what a conspiracy. The newest conspiracy of nasomi that "Friends will help friends." Crazy theory that may be to shocking for some players. Who knows, maybe friends will try to make a thread look unbiased to get content changed to help their other friends. Ok ok maybe my insight was over the line on that... I mean the only evidence I have that you guys would help each other out is that you have helped each other out in the past. I can't believe i jumped to such far reaching conclusions. Guess I gotta take my tin foil hat off now, lol friends helping friends in a game?!?! pssshtt what was i thinking.

Oh and I guess I'm angry now too. Over here behind my keyboard just slamming jager bombs and thinking of ways to make America great again kind of angry. Just thinking about Top Shelf and their k club tea parties with AV makes me furious. I'm down here in TC right now shouting Zerg Zerg Zerg! lol Aero please get the fuck out of here if you think anything about this thread is actually triggering.

Yea.. sorry to suggest you were angry. Clearly I was absolutely wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:23 am 

Believe what you want carth i guess, there is no conspiracy though...

This threads getting dry now... So did you guys actually buy new keyboards for tc? Or was that just a troll?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1315 Next