Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next
 Post subject: Re: OWNM Respawn Timers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:54 pm 

Definitely a good laugh for the first half of that vid :D But yea cant read most of that stuff even if you pause it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:15 pm 

If people actually had credible evidence of botting it would be in this thread however... it's not. I will say this though I'm positive that I saw at least 2 people doing it at OWNMs. Just because you have 2-3ms better ping than another person doesn't mean you should get claim 100% of the time you maniacs. All I know is with 8ms ping I could claim or at least have a chance to claim against everyone that turned up, but when two people turned up it was impossible even people with 2ms couldn't beat them... ever... and no it's not a macro or mechanics problem.

There's an easy way to test to see if something fishy is happening though, we did it to one group with a crab... just grab a mindcraver (or w/e they are called) with your THF and have them stand on top of the spawn point and hide it when it's about to spawn... shorthand won't be able to differentiate between the two :) There's one test you can run... many more can be done... you are welcome.

Also the 'pinning' discussions are getting tired and old Nas doesn't give a fuck about pinning I personally sent the man 4 VoDs, 20+ clips and detailed explanation of the pinning and pathing exploits of a certain group and nothing was ever done... they legitimately couldn't kill the TC OWNM without the exploits. So I'd say just strap in lads and lasses because shit ain't gonna change.

HOWEVER:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:03 pm 

AraY wrote:
There's an easy way to test to see if something fishy is happening though, we did it to one group with a crab... just grab a mindcraver (or w/e they are called) with your THF and have them stand on top of the spawn point and hide it when it's about to spawn... shorthand won't be able to differentiate between the two :) There's one test you can run... many more can be done... you are welcome.

Yes, but people spamming enter wouldn’t be able to differentiate either.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:50 pm 

That too would be a shame to see.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:23 am 

Zigma wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5iuFpe3vY

Fin~

Why go through that much trouble and make it illegible?

As for Nas not caring about pinning, there are definitely some groups that would like a word with you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:45 am 

yeah. why would you ever do something merely to attract attention?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 am 

nas replied to our ticket, path exploiting seems to be allowed, if the ownm has a path to get to you.

So you are allowed to just repeatably make it fall into the pit at tc it seems.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:23 pm 

AraY wrote:
If people actually had credible evidence of botting it would be in this thread however... it's not. I will say this though I'm positive that I saw at least 2 people doing it at OWNMs. Just because you have 2-3ms better ping than another person doesn't mean you should get claim 100% of the time you maniacs. All I know is with 8ms ping I could claim or at least have a chance to claim against everyone that turned up, but when two people turned up it was impossible even people with 2ms couldn't beat them... ever... and no it's not a macro or mechanics problem.

I would love to get a screenshot of your ping please...I highly doubt anyone on Nas has 2ms lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:58 pm 

Trist wrote:
nas replied to our ticket, path exploiting seems to be allowed, if the ownm has a path to get to you.

So you are allowed to just repeatably make it fall into the pit at tc it seems.

Wat :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:28 pm 

OC prolly having a fit right now

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next