Lobby: Up
Online: 86
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1115 Next
 Post subject: Re: OWNM Respawn Timers
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:03 pm 

Frostyyy wrote:
Yeah chalupa the same suspicion I questioned you guys since you were the only with a SMN in your party.

Why would we crash the zone when we had the OWNM and knew that you had zoned in closer to the OWNM spawn than we did, and would have an advantage in getting back to it?

That doesn't make any sense.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:07 pm 

You're mixing up your story man the OWNM it never popped it was my first night there too I was excited for the chance also but then zone magically goes down

That is what had happened and as I'm running back to the pop area Rekuza the only one chilling there. I remember that shit vividly afterward you know I pulled it and zoned it.

I can even tell you exact date because I got the msgs from my Friend asking whats going on in TC.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:09 pm 

Frostyyy wrote:
your credibility should be considered shit deft after the proof came out that you were running widower shit went as an oversight with nasomi too

I don't care what my "credibility" is. In this instance I'm just stoking the flames, I got sent a pretty incriminating SS after Zigma mentioned "an accusation thread" being made.

Quote:
which i can careless what you do.

So you do actually care!!!!

Quote:
Widower also unlocks so many possibilities to other addons I have already apologized for what I did but now this guy comes out with some lies about crashing the zone on them while they were fighting no my G thats false fake news I am the only one who suffered from that type of fuckery with KA.

this is fucking collusion now.

You aren't the only one to suffer from fuckery with zone crashes while you have an HNM. Obviously you've never been to DA on an EST primetime with Swifty/Tinyterror there. Ashita gives access to just as many addons as Windower, probably more so seeing as the creator for Ashiita used to code bots and sell them.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:11 pm 

I didn't even care to post on here again or to feed into this bs bc I have multiple businesses in RL that I run that need more of my focus and attention then this game because it's just a game. I personally don't care whether or not my shell does Canal, It causes more issues in my shell alone and now with other shells then it's actually worth it. The Amount of Gils my LS gets from a Kclub, my shell does that in gils monthly. I created this shell to help people make some gils and have fun doing it and we have made way more in a month than any Kclub is worth. (Don't get me wrong, getting that much gil at once is always nice.) Now you want to sit here and attack a shell and accuse us of cheating.

Let me remind you, before we were in canal... Checkmate was down there for very long time, then RFK for 6+month, and now my shell for like only 2months and you guys want to call us cheaters and change the way the game works. I'm kind of flattered that we made that much of an impact, but no one was complaining when the other 2 shells had control of TC. Now, the biggest shell lost control we need to change things.. even funnier.. the person that started this post doesn't or barely ever shows up there, so i'm wondering why that person would even care when he doesn't even do OWNMs.

When RFK was down there all the time, we were not getting claims all the time (No matter what bs is being said). We were winning claims about 60% of the time. I know for a fact that multiple players in my shell have out claimed RFK and not just the 2 that have everyone has been talking about. I did it once.. but that was a fluke since my ping isn't the greatest.

But before us.. All I ever heard is that RFK is botting and most ppl believe it. I personally don't think they were but what do I know. You can sit here an claim whatever you like and talk all the bs you want and the real problem is that we are down there for 14 pops a week and RFK might be there once and then want to accuse ppl of cheating when they aren't even trying.
So I hope to see everyone down there but at least try before you accuse a group. We also win the claim on most days because they didn't have exact tod because they were at some other event earlier the pop before.
Like I said before, these bcnms should be fixed so that ownms can be removed if its a problem and not fixed so the shell with the most members wins claims.. Seems this server only cares about 2 shells.
I won't be commenting again, so see you in game!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:23 pm 

Frostyyy wrote:
You're mixing up your story man the OWNM it never popped it was my first night there too I was excited for the chance also but then zone magically goes down

That is what had happened and as I'm running back to the pop area Rekuza the only one chilling there. I remember that shit vividly afterward you know I pulled it and zoned it.

I can even tell you exact date because I got the msgs from my Friend asking whats going on in TC.

Yes, Rekuza got back to the OWNM faster than the rest of us after it crashed, because most of us had not relogged in the zone or zoned into FMF to save our position close to the OWNM. We haven't done this as a general rule because we hadn't been expecting people to crash the zone on us while we were fighting it.

Now, while I maintain that we were fighting it, that only matters for 1 of the 4 crashes, and it certainly wasn't us. I'll even work through the following with the assumption we weren't fighting already: We would not crash the zone in general, but it would have made no sense for us to do it even if you assume that it is something we would do if it was advantageous for us. At the time you guys were a brand new OWNM group, which we had seen plenty of times before - there would be no need for us to panic or worry, especially since we were well ahead of you in preparing for it and being in place for the spawn, with the exact ToD. The vast majority of our group had not relogged or zoned, and we had entered at the furthest point from the OWNM spawn. If we were intending to crash the zone for our own benefit, we would have zoned people into Full Moon Fountain. Instead, we were at a disadvantage and had to leapfrog through the zone to try and inch our way closer to the OWNM to get to it before you could crash the zone again.

So, we have one crash that cannot be fully accounted for, but is only beneficial for one group. That group then proceeded to crash the zone three times.

At best, we can argue that it was some random chance, or someone in the SMN party that was on their way to Fenrir, or some other reason unrelated to your group. But it still seems suspicious that with 4 crashes clustered neatly in a row, that 1 would be unrelated to the other 3. It certainly might be possible! We can toss it out completely and it's really not that important to the discussion. We still have 3 zone crashes that you take responsibility for.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:52 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Frostyyy wrote:
Zone crash WHILE YOU GUYS WERE Fighting your just adding bullshit there man

I wont deny my actions a one-time one night affair by the way.

oh really now.. I think your facts off man in fact i have never seen you in particular in TC the past few months.

Idk man, you just admitted to crashing the zone, Zigma all but admitted to pinning the OWNM in Ordelle's. Seems like their facts are lining up, maybe they don't have all of them, but obviously neither do you.

Man, I didn't admit to shit ... lol. Again, those screenshots are worthless. Hell, I am 99% sure I have screenshots of that moment somewhere that show we were not deliberately pinning but trying to get that damn thing to move down. The path, specifically for that OWNM has always been fucked. If this is the only thing you have to continue to fuel this thread with accusations then you need to try significantly harder -- at least to pin me with something. I guess you're so desperate at this point that you're trying to stir up shit from Retail past, ... saying I used to sell Gil lol ... fake news.

Lastly, How's it feel to finally enjoy true endgame content on this beautiful server Nasomi has built. We all know you were just a C level player at best in Retail/Bahamut. Feels nice to be able to trash talk here right? Because you're in topshelf or whatever, right? You're clearing content for the first time that was released more than a decade+ ago, right? Because ... I mean, nobody really knows who you are here ... right? I do. I guess we'll never get back to the original topic :(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:55 pm 

just promise you wont do it again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:05 pm 

I'm not entirely sure what your argument is.

The screenshots show the OWNM on top of the cliff in the area where your people are not. It cannot reach your people from where it is. We can see spells being cast on the OWNM in the combat log.

Are you claiming that you were not taking action on a monster that could not reach you? (This seems well disproven by the screenshots)
Are you claiming that you did, but only to make it come down? (Yes, it sometimes takes a few seconds of running at the wall to come down when fighting it normally. You did not do 1/3rd of it's health in a few seconds)
Are you claiming that you did, but since you only did it for 1/3rd of the fight it is okay? (It's okay if you're only doing it for... less than half the fight?)

I do not understand why you think any of what you are saying discredits a screenshot showing you having taken off more than a 1/3rd of the OWNMs while it cannot reach you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:05 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Lastly, How's it feel to finally enjoy true endgame content on this beautiful server Nasomi has built. We all know you were just a C level player at best in Retail/Bahamut.

I was on Siren in Sadpanda, try again.

Zigma wrote:
Feels nice to be able to trash talk here right? Because you're in topshelf or whatever, right? You're clearing content for the first time that was released more than a decade+ ago, right?

The only thing I've killed here that I didn't on retail was AV, we only got it to 32% in Sadpanda and didn't know about HP mechanics.

Zigma wrote:
Because ... I mean, nobody really knows who you are here ... right? I do. I guess we'll never get back to the original topic :(

Who was I then?

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:09 pm 

I have learned from my actions Trist you never have seen that shit from me again I was being sincere when I apologized to your ls mates that night but chalupa now its went from 3 to 4 times man the story keeps changing all I was trying to say your people are coming on here claiming shit that has not happened that's all I was getting at I've also tried being civil with you people but like I said some of you can't let shit go.

Chalupa u remind me a lot of nabutso with all the personal unwanted tells I've have gotten from you is this you nabutso?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1115 Next