Lobby: Up
Online: 19
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1215 Next
 Post subject: Re: OWNM Respawn Timers
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:12 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Lastly, How's it feel to finally enjoy true endgame content on this beautiful server Nasomi has built. We all know you were just a C level player at best in Retail/Bahamut.

I was on Siren in Sadpanda, try again.

Zigma wrote:
Feels nice to be able to trash talk here right? Because you're in topshelf or whatever, right? You're clearing content for the first time that was released more than a decade+ ago, right?

The only thing I've killed here that I didn't on retail was AV, we only got it to 32% in Sadpanda and didn't know about HP mechanics.

Zigma wrote:
Because ... I mean, nobody really knows who you are here ... right? I do. I guess we'll never get back to the original topic :(

Who was I then?

If you were from there then I don’t know you :( too bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:15 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Lastly, How's it feel to finally enjoy true endgame content on this beautiful server Nasomi has built. We all know you were just a C level player at best in Retail/Bahamut.

Zigma wrote:
Feels nice to be able to trash talk here right? Because you're in topshelf or whatever, right? You're clearing content for the first time that was released more than a decade+ ago, right?

The only thing I've killed here that I didn't on retail was AV, we only got it to 32% in Sadpanda and didn't know about HP mechanics.

Zigma wrote:
Because ... I mean, nobody really knows who you are here ... right? I do. I guess we'll never get back to the original topic :(

Who was I then?

Then why are you assuming what I've accomplished/done on retail? That's a C-player mindset.

ETA: The reason I bring up your retail career, is the stark differences in your opinion on things like claim shield/ping. So what'd you do with that 15-20k? I still remember the thread when you came back and had 300-400M and were asking if making a relic was worth it vs RMT. Consensus was RMT and iirc you didn't really play after that.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

Last edited by Kazen on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:17 pm 

Frostyyy wrote:
I have learned from my actions Trist you never have seen that shit from me again I was being sincere when I apologized to your ls mates that night but chalupa now its went from 3 to 4 times man the story keeps changing all I was trying to say your people are coming on here claiming shit that has not happened that's all I was getting at I've also tried being civil with you people but like I said some of you can't let shit go.

Chalupa u remind me a lot of nabutso with all the personal unwanted tells I've have gotten from you is this you nabutso?

There was 3 crashes from OWNM zoning, bringing it to 4 zone crashes total.

Like I said: I'm even willing to accept you guys didn't do the first crash, because it's not particularly relevant.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:24 pm 

OMEGALUL this is funny and a good reading material at work nasomi just give RFK what they want ban they're only competition at OWNMS and this thread will disappear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:26 pm 

Turn it onto a weekly thing. Get a pop item from npc. It gives u a random bcnm, and the loot is adjusted to give low odds at payday loot.

I love ownms, so id love to see all the work needed to polish all the cheese and bs out.

How to keep ownms and allow for dailies assuming that's remotely possible

: Make the spawn timers like White Coney (Maybe even draw it out more)

Also helps to remember ownm gil isn't worth running with people who think it is ok to cheese shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 pm 

Dekusenpai1 wrote:
OMEGALUL this is funny and a good reading material at work nasomi just give RFK what they want ban they're only competition at OWNMS and this thread will disappear

Dekusenpai. Dakumauler. Both 4 syllables, both beginning in D(vowel)ku.

We're onto you man.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:54 pm 

Kazen wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Kazen wrote:

Who was I then?

Then why are you assuming what I've accomplished/done on retail? That's a C-player mindset.

ETA: The reason I bring up your retail career, is the stark differences in your opinion on things like claim shield/ping. So what'd you do with that 15-20k? I still remember the thread when you came back and had 300-400M and were asking if making a relic was worth it vs RMT. Consensus was RMT and iirc you didn't really play after that.

I was also never in that shit of a linkshell called Bluegartr. Same server, different linkshells. I also never truly cared about claim shield/ping. I was always in a JP linkshell since the early days until about a year before I stopped playing.

Edit: Fuck ... page 11...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:04 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Kazen wrote:
Zigma wrote:

I was also never in that shit of a linkshell called Bluegartr. Same server, different linkshells. I also never truly cared about claim shield/ping. I was always in a JP linkshell since the early days until about a year before I stopped playing.

Edit: Fuck ... page 11...

I know you weren't in BG, you posted on BGforums though, much like a lot of the NA/EU endgame scene(on all servers) did. I distinctly remember you in threads about botting before claim shield but ok.

Edit: I honestly don't mind that you RMT'd the gil, I advised that in the thread and would've done the same thing.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:09 pm 

This is the juice thread we needed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what your argument is.

The screenshots show the OWNM on top of the cliff in the area where your people are not. It cannot reach your people from where it is. We can see spells being cast on the OWNM in the combat log.

Are you claiming that you were not taking action on a monster that could not reach you? (This seems well disproven by the screenshots)
Are you claiming that you did, but only to make it come down? (Yes, it sometimes takes a few seconds of running at the wall to come down when fighting it normally. You did not do 1/3rd of it's health in a few seconds)
Are you claiming that you did, but since you only did it for 1/3rd of the fight it is okay? (It's okay if you're only doing it for... less than half the fight?)

I do not understand why you think any of what you are saying discredits a screenshot showing you having taken off more than a 1/3rd of the OWNMs while it cannot reach you.

I'll answer you.

I've personally never intentionally pinned the OWNM up there, nor has anyone I've ever done an OWNM with. We've always killed it in the middle near that big rock or in the middle room. But lord, If I recall and the reason you don't see me in that screenshot is because I'm in the corner trying to force it to move down which it did immediately -- right after that guy started accusing us of pinning. On a personal note, If we were complacent in keeping it up there, you would see, in that screenshot, tanking that OWNM within a far away range that I would be out of line from breath, which is something like what, 10 or 12 away?

We all know when an OWNM is trying to path, it will do some weird shit. Especially that one. It can go down one of the corners, or it can go straight down the middle. Another example is in Canal, which forces the OWNM to go down and across when someone exploits the stairs. Something I've never personally done, but many have. You don't see me bitching about it. Isellstufftoo wasn't even on or even active when we were first fighting so he could not have possibly seen us trying to swing that thing left to right so it can correct its pathing/move down. Do you seriously think we're not going to try to stop doing damage to that thing with the allotted time period we have to get good drops? Those screenshots don't tell the true story but you're all dead set on it. So there's no reason to even bother trying to elaborate further on something that is always going to be taken one sided.

I'm seriously done but man, what a great thread. Let Nasomi drop the hammer of justice, ban, delevel, jail, ownm adjustments, if any.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1215 Next