Lobby: Up
Online: 29
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:50 am 

@Nasomi feels like the ddos situation is better recently, so thank you for that.

Is there any plan to deal with the general lag issue? It seems that as soon as a HNM pops, players may lag behind several minutes or more.

Discord: Ash#7545
http://misfortunels.guildwork.com/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:07 am 

Ash wrote:
@Nasomi feels like the ddos situation is better recently, so thank you for that.

Is there any plan to deal with the general lag issue? It seems that as soon as a HNM pops, players may lag behind several minutes or more.

I'm quite convinced all these additional login/proxy servers make lag worse for the vast majority of people and not better.

I don't know anyone who has said they are less laggy now than they were, almost everyone says the game lags worse, and we more frequently see server crashes or servers "experiencing packet loss"

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 pm 

Maybe we could try to help each other and have an agreement between shells that we leave a holding party with an instant claim in the zone and everyone else in the ally or allies stays at the zone line unless it looks like the LS that has it is starting to get in trouble. Or something along those lines. I know we (Allegedly) would agree to terms or maybe we can get the leadership of our shells together and come to some sort of terms that will work for everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:00 pm 

Fmtwo wrote:
Maybe we could try to help each other and have an agreement between shells that we leave a holding party with an instant claim in the zone and everyone else in the ally or allies stays at the zone line unless it looks like the LS that has it is starting to get in trouble. Or something along those lines. I know we (Allegedly) would agree to terms or maybe we can get the leadership of our shells together and come to some sort of terms that will work for everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:19 pm 

Competition and respect are not mutually exclusive.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:21 pm 

Fmtwo wrote:

Just ask Maseki about his grand idea.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:22 pm 

How many shells that camp now were around when Maseki tried to work with others before? Just because things have not worked in the past isn't automatically a reason not to try them again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:27 pm 

Fmtwo wrote:
How many shells that camp now were around when Maseki tried to work with others before? Just because things have not worked in the past isn't automatically a reason not to try them again.

Probably 80%? I(and many others) don't trust Dmintid and co., nor do I believe a word that comes out of Chess' mouth. That's before we start talking about Kirara and the drama from a few weeks ago.

So in short, no it won't work because there are groups who will not follow the rules(Hi Swifty).

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:14 pm 

Regardless of belief in whether or not people would follow the rules, plenty of us have zero desire to participate in that sort of system anyway.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:28 pm 

Fmtwo wrote:

lmao

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 810 Next