Lobby: Up
Online: 36
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 11 Next
 Post subject: Re: Power Leveling Issue
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:08 am 

Noone accused your entire shell of anything. Theres a video of one guy cheating. This guy happens to be one of the most annoying people I have ever dealt with back when he was trying to join up with us. Constant messages and neediness to many different people right in the center of holiday time while people were busy with things outside of the game. So yea, a dude I don't like was cheating. I found it funny and it fit in real well with this thread and provided the op an example of what actual cheating is vs what he was butt hurt about. Got nothin to do with the colors of our pearls or who killed what wyrm that week.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:47 am 

And Layo posted a picture of your LS members clearly cheating. Working around Nasomi’s Ashita files, but you want to overlook that because it’s your LS members. Y’all mentioned our LS. We are simply saying you should probably do some introspection before having your other LS friends come here talking about our LS. So once again people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. You don’t have a leg to stand on playing morality police when it comes to cheating when people from your own LS have done it in the past.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:48 am 

Layowen wrote:
If you want, we can do a count on how many TS pearls has been shattered in Mordion vs how many HiB has been... careful on whom you call a cheater.

It wouldn’t be very smart to compare a linkshell that exist for 1 year vs another 1 that has been around 4 years lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:53 am 

Lempo wrote:
youve had that video for months but just now decide to bring it up so basically TS loses one jorm and immediately tries to get people from the ls banned. you guys are jokes

If you go by that logic , we had uncontested Tiamat + Coney + AV(if it counts ) + Vrtra for 1 year and way back before most of the ground Kings but nothing like this happened.. i can tell you people in Ts couldn’t care less about 1 Jorm after having it uncontested twice a week for 2 years.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:57 am 

+ im cool with everyone in Hib , i saw the video i don’t like that hope he doesn’t still act like this but im not even worried about “ this kind “ of cheating... im worried about the people clearly duping Items on this server and they are still here and safe.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:00 am 

do ts members still sell dynamis runs for exp/merits? though i assume you dont consider that to be cheating or harmful to the server even though retail dynamis didnt give exp especially since you guys have gained from it but a party in crawlers nest killing things slightly faster because of spikes is clearly destroying the server. and of course the timing is just a coincidence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:09 am 

Lempo wrote:
do ts members still sell dynamis runs for exp/merits? though i assume you dont consider that to be cheating or harmful to the server even though retail dynamis didnt give exp especially since you guys have gained from it but a party in crawlers nest killing things slightly faster because of spikes is clearly destroying the server. and of course the timing is just a coincidence

You can’t be serious about this... people used to sell powerlevel service in retail or th service for quests and missions...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:11 am 

Also if you want consider the fact that Dynamis shouldnt give exp , we should ban all of the BST who offered to kill broken Znm for people and things like that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:12 am 

Or better ban everyone who killed broken Znms

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:21 am 

i cant tell if youve missed the point or are agreeing with me

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 11 Next