Lobby: Up
Online: 49
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next
 Post subject: Re: Power Leveling Issue
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:30 am 

Lempo wrote:
do ts members still sell dynamis runs for exp/merits? though i assume you dont consider that to be cheating or harmful to the server even though retail dynamis didnt give exp especially since you guys have gained from it but a party in crawlers nest killing things slightly faster because of spikes is clearly destroying the server. and of course the timing is just a coincidence

This is like comparing apples and pears.

Getting experience in Dynamis can and is technically benefitting everyone in normal and dreamland Dynamis. It is not forbidden. Spots being sold is something not limited to specific linkshells. Anyone 65+ can join normal Dynamis runs with his/her LS to gain XP.

Using Spikes to deal damage outside of the current party is according to what I read and heared forbidden. I have never done it and I think people see it being done by a PL to their party should voice up and/or leave that party too. Because technically they should be smart enough, knowing they are currently benefiting from something obviously forbidden. To me this is not breaking the rule by just one person.

Arguments about what is destroying the server and what is not> is bullshit at this point. Spiking is not allowed, simple and easy.
If XP would not be allowed inside Dynamis, Nas would deactivate it. No need to bring this (especially since its run serverwide by all linkshells) up at all, since it is a different topic.

The server owner wants it to be this way, so accept it or look for a server that does what people are wanting to do. My opinion. And this counts for everything people are constantly breaking rules.

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:51 pm 

Lempo wrote:
do ts members still sell dynamis runs for exp/merits? though i assume you dont consider that to be cheating or harmful to the server even though retail dynamis didnt give exp especially since you guys have gained from it but a party in crawlers nest killing things slightly faster because of spikes is clearly destroying the server. and of course the timing is just a coincidence

one of these is against the rules and one of these isn't.

i'm not sure what you thought you were accomplishing here, but yes.. many many people follow the rules as you've pointed out here?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:13 pm 

czarekzatorze: NOOO! You can't just leech XP at this camp! You're underleveled! you're not synced! It's not fair! I want to level here! NASOMI! These guys are cheating! HELP!!!!

Neera: Haha, xp pt go brrrrrrrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:27 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:
Layowen wrote:
If you want, we can do a count on how many TS pearls has been shattered in Mordion vs how many HiB has been... careful on whom you call a cheater.

It wouldn’t be very smart to compare a linkshell that exist for 1 year vs another 1 that has been around 4 years lol

Almost 2 years but close enough. However, time shouldnt play a factor in how many people a ls loses to banning. Its the mindset and the atmosphere that causes this. If you prefer, just the first two years then? Yes, it wouldn't be smart.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:29 pm 

Luk wrote:
And Layo posted a picture of your LS members clearly cheating. Working around Nasomi’s Ashita files, but you want to overlook that because it’s your LS members. Y’all mentioned our LS. We are simply saying you should probably do some introspection before having your other LS friends come here talking about our LS. So once again people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. You don’t have a leg to stand on playing morality police when it comes to cheating when people from your own LS have done it in the past.

lol what world do you live in where you can compare a clipped video from a stream to a discord text conversation about a type of launcher? Layo posted a screenshot thats been posted on the forums dozens of times as if that proves some point or changes something since the last time someone posted it. It's just a silly deflection that had literally nothing to do with this thread. No one called your shell cheaters. The video is of Fluffen dealing damage to xp mobs with the use of blaze spikes. Just because you feel attacked doesn't mean you actually have been. The attack is purely on Fluffen because he was an annoying ass douche when he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours. He got rejected and seeing a video of him blatantly cheating makes us all doubly happy with our decision.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:43 pm 

Nas please remove exp from Dynamis and nerf exp with a level gap past 4 please. Problem solved :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:51 pm 

Tex wrote:
Nas please remove exp from Dynamis and nerf exp with a level gap past 4 please. Problem solved :)

Dom if you want a custom server with out-of-era rules, I’m sure you can find one that suits your needs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:54 pm 

Tex wrote:

Dynamis XP is MOM friendly, you of all people should know.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:21 pm 

Layowen wrote:
siknoz wrote:
Layowen wrote:

Pip left in August.

Don't upload a 8 month old video on the day you lose claim on Jorm, that much salt is bad for your health.

Memory must be a little foggy because it's actually from October. It's a good way to deflect from obvious rule breaking though. How long has Eggs and Fluff been using illegal PL practices for?

And as a side note, it had nothing to do with salt, people in TS actually congratulated you on your first victory and wished you luck on drops. There was a remark that HiB is pretty legit and on the level, I had evidence to prove to the contrary...care to refute? Though with that video it would be meaningless to defend it.

I'm not defending anything im just pointing out the hypocrisy. You can not take a moral high ground and point at "cheaters" and label all HiB as "cheaters" like you did wth your video title, when you have them among you as well. Lets not forget about Debutis, Clynt and Demo.

You're pointing out the hypocrisy as a way to defend your members. "Well you guys cheat too!" isn't a good argument at all. Or maybe you really do feel that since others *might* cheat you must as well? You also listed 3 TS people who haven't even been around since I joined TS except Debutis like once or twice which shows how out of touch you are.

Luk wrote:
So based on that logic TS “Isn’t on the Level”. Don’t throw stones in glass houses.

Again with the deflection, this has nothing to do with TS. If you have evidence that TS is doing shady shit then post it. If they get banned then they get banned. Just as Aeroo pointed out though this wasn't even an attack on HiB, I've had that video for months and did not give 2 shits about it. It was only posted in this thread as a clear example of what a real power leveling issue was. The title of this thread, nor any of the responses even included HiB or Fluff\Eggs names until you guys got butt hurt. Hell even Sapa didn't throw your names out there.

The worst part is your members are actually condoning an action that everyone on the server knows to be against the rules. Tsk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:40 pm 

Aeroo wrote:

lol what world do you live in where you can compare a clipped video from a stream to a discord text conversation about a type of launcher? Layo posted a screenshot thats been posted on the forums dozens of times as if that proves some point or changes something since the last time someone posted it. It's just a silly deflection that had literally nothing to do with this thread. No one called your shell cheaters. The video is of Fluffen dealing damage to xp mobs with the use of blaze spikes. Just because you feel attacked doesn't mean you actually have been. The attack is purely on Fluffen because he was an annoying ass douche when he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours. He got rejected and seeing a video of him blatantly cheating makes us all doubly happy with our decision.

Aeroo wrote:
The attack is purely on Fluffen because he was an annoying ass douche when he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours.

So what your saying is... this IS just a personal vendetta? That’s better.

I'm pretty sure this is par for the course regarding your character, almost as if the "annoying ass douche" is more fitting to you than anyone else.

And where do you find the satisfaction in continuously stating "he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours" as if it is some big secret. We were aware, and encouraged him. We provided all of our members with an open door to seek out other LS if they wish when we decided to take a short break.

I'm kind of happy for HIM he was rejected from TS... well ignored mostly. Sorry if someone following up on their application when no response is given and deemed "an annoying ass douche".

siknoz wrote:
The title of this thread, nor any of the responses even included HiB or Fluff\Eggs names until you guys got butt hurt.

I'm pretty sure you took care of that, labeling your video calling out "HiB" … so solid statement there.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next