Lobby: Up
Online: 33
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next
 Post subject: Re: Power Leveling Issue
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:48 pm 

#free ryderx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:50 pm 

Leucidant wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

lol what world do you live in where you can compare a clipped video from a stream to a discord text conversation about a type of launcher? Layo posted a screenshot thats been posted on the forums dozens of times as if that proves some point or changes something since the last time someone posted it. It's just a silly deflection that had literally nothing to do with this thread. No one called your shell cheaters. The video is of Fluffen dealing damage to xp mobs with the use of blaze spikes. Just because you feel attacked doesn't mean you actually have been. The attack is purely on Fluffen because he was an annoying ass douche when he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours. He got rejected and seeing a video of him blatantly cheating makes us all doubly happy with our decision.

Aeroo wrote:
The attack is purely on Fluffen because he was an annoying ass douche when he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours.

So what your saying is... this IS just a personal vendetta? That’s better.

I'm pretty sure this is par for the course regarding your character, almost as if the "annoying ass douche" is more fitting to you than anyone else.

And where do you find the satisfaction in continuously stating "he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours" as if it is some big secret. We were aware, and encouraged him. We provided all of our members with an open door to seek out other LS if they wish when we decided to take a short break.

I'm kind of happy for HIM he was rejected from TS... well ignored mostly. Sorry if someone following up on their application when no response is given and deemed "an annoying ass douche".

siknoz wrote:
The title of this thread, nor any of the responses even included HiB or Fluff\Eggs names until you guys got butt hurt.

I'm pretty sure you took care of that, labeling your video calling out "HiB" … so solid statement there.

It is a solid statement because it's true. That video wasn't created for this thread, nor was it created for public consumption (it's a private video) and was only used for our conversation which I already explained, sorry you skipped to the end without reading.

Good try though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 pm 

Leucidant wrote:
Aeroo wrote:

lol what world do you live in where you can compare a clipped video from a stream to a discord text conversation about a type of launcher? Layo posted a screenshot thats been posted on the forums dozens of times as if that proves some point or changes something since the last time someone posted it. It's just a silly deflection that had literally nothing to do with this thread. No one called your shell cheaters. The video is of Fluffen dealing damage to xp mobs with the use of blaze spikes. Just because you feel attacked doesn't mean you actually have been. The attack is purely on Fluffen because he was an annoying ass douche when he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours. He got rejected and seeing a video of him blatantly cheating makes us all doubly happy with our decision.

Aeroo wrote:
The attack is purely on Fluffen because he was an annoying ass douche when he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours.

So what your saying is... this IS just a personal vendetta? That’s better.

I'm pretty sure this is par for the course regarding your character, almost as if the "annoying ass douche" is more fitting to you than anyone else.

And where do you find the satisfaction in continuously stating "he was trying to leave your linkshell for ours" as if it is some big secret. We were aware, and encouraged him. We provided all of our members with an open door to seek out other LS if they wish when we decided to take a short break.

I'm kind of happy for HIM he was rejected from TS... well ignored mostly. Sorry if someone following up on their application when no response is given and deemed "an annoying ass douche".

siknoz wrote:
The title of this thread, nor any of the responses even included HiB or Fluff\Eggs names until you guys got butt hurt.

I'm pretty sure you took care of that, labeling your video calling out "HiB" … so solid statement there.

I think maybe this could be of use to you.

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:56 pm 

Dekusenpai1 wrote:
#free ryderx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:32 pm 

Trist wrote:
Dekusenpai1 wrote:
#free ryderx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:11 pm 

Dekusenpai1 wrote:
#free ryderx

what did he get banned for anyhow? claim bot? duping? rmt?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:14 pm 

esildir wrote:
Dekusenpai1 wrote:
#free ryderx

what did he get banned for anyhow? claim bot? duping? rmt?

PLing using spikes :D

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:18 pm 

i thought that if a high lv char with spikes dmg the mob and lower lv kill it. no exp or exp is shit no?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm 

karem wrote:
i thought that if a high lv char with spikes dmg the mob and lower lv kill it. no exp or exp is shit no?

No. That's what the entire exploit is.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
karem wrote:

No. That's what the entire exploit is.

if i ran around with on muh pld equip with icespikes gears which proc when I heal someone in vDune ill get bannnnnnn?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next