Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:51 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:20 pm 

Is the mog house storage locked in at 50?

I remember reading that it will increase over time, but I'm rank 5, top job at 68, have high fame across all areas, have been playing over 6 months, and have no idea what the game uses as a measurement of progress to increase it.

I've got the gobbiebags up to 60, my locker almost capped, but am still short on space. I know satchel and sack are out of Era, but still available, but I'm starting to run out of space with holiday/event/crafting/gear/crystals.

Does any mechanism exist for increasing storage other than the gobbiebags and locker upgrades?

Related question: what us the most efficient storage piece for mog storage? Are the jeunoan dresser/armoire not in this Era? And there hasn't been a bookshelf sold in 5 years. Is the 9 drawer almirah the best available?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:56 pm 

palli220 wrote:
Is the mog house storage locked in at 50?

I remember reading that it will increase over time, but I'm rank 5, top job at 68, have high fame across all areas, have been playing over 6 months, and have no idea what the game uses as a measurement of progress to increase it.

I've got the gobbiebags up to 60, my locker almost capped, but am still short on space. I know satchel and sack are out of Era, but still available, but I'm starting to run out of space with holiday/event/crafting/gear/crystals.

Does any mechanism exist for increasing storage other than the gobbiebags and locker upgrades?

Related question: what us the most efficient storage piece for mog storage? Are the jeunoan dresser/armoire not in this Era? And there hasn't been a bookshelf sold in 5 years. Is the 9 drawer almirah the best available?

Not sure what the best available option is and I have seen a lot of people with the almirah to get added space. Do you have a mule you can transfer non-necessary things to? I have one I use to bazaar stuff and he holds all the gear I don't readily need such as low level gear and crafting materials. It's a pain sometimes but not terrible.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:02 pm 

It seems like the mog storage is locked at 50 for some folks or 80 for others, and I haven't seen much rhyme or reason as to why. Sack and Satchel still scale with whatever your max inventory is, of course, but bank/safe seem to stay whatever level you start with (I've seen different numbers on different accounts made at roughly the same time). Maybe someone else knows different? Mine have been 80 since I created them a few months back. Maybe you could send Nas a PM on IRC? I know he said he's not responding to those anymore but it looks like the Support Jira has been down for a while.

As for additional storage, 9 drawer almirah is the most efficient that you'll readily see, yes (as far as I know, none of the 20+ slot furniture is implemented on Nas). They can usually be had somewhere around 100k/ea. Keep in mind that the additional storage caps at 80, so adding any more furniture than that is a waste. Bahut are another good option @ 8 slots each, and are usually only 10-15k/ea. It'll take 10 of them to cap storage instead of 5, but will cost much less overall. Prices tend to spike when Upper Elshimo is under beastmen control for multiple weeks in a row, since that region's merchant NPCs are the most common source for the Rattan Lumber used in the recipe.

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:16 pm 

Gollum wrote:
It seems like the mog storage is locked at 50 for some folks or 80 for others, and I haven't seen much rhyme or reason as to why.

Thats disappointing. I was led to believe that it would just ratchet up at various times. I just didn't know if such a thing was related to rank, top level, playtime, or age of account.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:56 pm 

Ive heard nas has a button he will randomly press when he feels like it and it gives the 80 spaces. It just happens whenever he feels like it.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:01 pm 

Skitles wrote:
Ive heard nas has a button he will randomly press when he feels like it and it gives the 80 spaces. It just happens whenever he feels like it.

seconded

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:54 pm 

This is a rare occurence where you've likely fixed your issue by making this forum thread. He probably hasn't updated that in a while and will when he reads this and you and everyone else whos somewhat new will have your 80 safe space.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:18 pm 

Does he read the forums?

If so "HI! And thank you!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:59 pm 

He definitely skims. I'd say you should rename the title of the thread to "Please update Mog Safe Capacity for New Players" or something along those lines

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:28 pm 

I know I'm posting late in the thread age, but shortly after my post here, I got 80 storage. Thank you to whomever read my post and upgraded my house!