Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:32 am 

What an adventure we had! So Wise and i decided to carry on doing CoP 3-5 Diab Fight. and strated /sh in town both sandy and bastok. got members slowly.. but mosly thoes jsut to help us, and found other along the way that were a little behide, so once we were done 4-2. We decided to go back and help other to catch up. So we would have more members to go forword with. (kidness go along way). Fought diablos 4 times, and kept going, We ventured to 4-2 again, as were finished that. we had 8 members to do 4-3 with. And at this point we were all feelin the fatiuge but wanted to venture forword to complete more!
As we all gather to the door to the ever so lovly but dreded Sacrarium gate to entre.. Long behold there was a PT leader there (Js) and he asked me to join with his pt and alliance this mission.. O.O ( my thoughts more ppl more fun ) it was! but hard as hell at the same time keeping every sneak timing safe zone's, all typing no discord. witch really reminded me how good it feels after completeing a hard task in FF11 or in genral. There were deaths alotttaa deaths..lol but they didnt go to waste! We kept going! Our 1st run, not so good but we all made it out and started again. We picked our feet up and fought forword! getting keys was NP (wasy pray) until we got to PoPing the prof, we all had high hopes for the 1st 3 rooms but after the 4th room and a couple wrong turns, sleep deprided and fustration was kicking in for all! OF CORSE it was the 5/6 rooms and we KILLED AND WON! ( DONT FOR GET TO CLICK ??? ) never forget that!
Well i hope you all had as much fun as i did, jsut thought i'd sahre! hope u enjoyed our adventure!
Ty Fruit for the tour guild i owe u 1mil :P
~~Dabido~~

Attachments:
File comment: not everyone stay for pic :(
Dabido_2020.03.26_024154.png
Dabido_2020.03.26_024154.png [ 1.86 MiB | Viewed 2417 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:58 am 

Was fun. Will pick up tomorrow lol.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:48 am 

I was having fun until my bum went numb ^_^ Let me know if you need help again. I also have my alt Congo with WAR/NIN/THF

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 am 

Just FYI I am climbing Promy V with a group in aound 7 hours. Maybe see you there.

Main Role: Heal > Nuke it baby, one more time!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:41 pm 

Grats, sounds like it was fun. Be sure to keep in touch with that team, seems like they know out to grind out the hard times ^^