Lobby: Up
Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:21 pm 

Miku wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Miku wrote:
Moving ontop of another group just because you don’t like their reply after asking how long they were gonna be there, you kinda deserve everything ya get.

Pretty sure you guys would be first in line to complain if the Chinese party had moved ontop of your camp and started pulling.

It's a dick move, sure. I wouldn't do it, if only because I've got better things to do with my time than get subpar xp, like sit at wyrm camps for 48 hours straight. But regardless, one is against the rules, and the other isn't.

As for complaining, it would hardly be the first time I've been camped on top of in this game in general, nor the first time on Nasomi. I have not made a forum thread about any of those times, or done more than bitch in party chat. When Ninja was playing here, I saw people camp on top of each other basically all the way through CN basement. I still see merit parties camp on top of each other at the crawlers in MtZ.

I do find it interesting that some TS members are jumping in on the "They deserved to get MPKed" side of things after the whole Rixx ordeal, which is basically the same thing except splitting a dyna zone vs. camping on top of each other, and you've got a daily lockout and entrance fee that you're wasting on a split dyna. My stance here is the same as it was for that one: Both are dick moves, both were done by groups of people that I like quite a bit, and in both cases the MPKers are the only ones that actually broke the rules.

I aint saying MPK is fine. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just being hostile initially over a camp because the party there want to continue? You kinda can't expect sympathy after that.

I agree - I think it's easier and more defensible if you just don't ask the other party.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:23 pm 

Starbright wrote:
I agree - I think it's easier and more defensible if you just don't ask the other party.

Funnily enough, this is pretty damn true. Pretty sure every single person in this thread has competed with another party for XP mobs at one point or another.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:25 pm 

Yeah - I don't get why everyone is now pretending like competing for mobs and MPK'ing are just two wrongs not making a right, instead of one being part of the game and the other being expressly forbidden.

I can take a good guess at why everyone is pretending that, but these things ain't equals.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 pm 

Meh, don't camp right on top of other people and shitty things probably won't happen to you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:32 pm 

Meh, don't be a shitty person and you'll probably react to adversity in ways that aren't deserving of bans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:36 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Meh, don't be a shitty person and you'll probably react to adversity in ways that aren't deserving of bans.

Doubt they will get banned for this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:37 pm 

Multra wrote:
Starbright wrote:

Doubt they will get banned for this.

I never said they would.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:40 pm 

Then it looks like a good play by the chinese.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:42 pm 

Yeah? They get much XP?

Hope they enjoy cheesing that broken ass camp in the future, where it's impossible to not leave yourself vulnerable to accidentally being MPK'd.

If they were smart, they'd have not made another forum post talking about the most broken camp in the game. Less people trying to use it? THAT would be a good play by the Chinese.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:48 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Yeah? They get much XP?

Hope they enjoy cheesing that broken ass camp in the future, where it's impossible to not leave yourself vulnerable to accidentally being MPK'd.

If they were smart, they'd have not made another forum post talking about the most broken camp in the game. Less people trying to use it? THAT would be a good play by the Chinese.

Nah they didn't get much XP after that, it's just fun to fuck other people over. "If I can't have it no one can" is satisfying.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 710 Next