* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:50 am 

Aeroo wrote:
How many carrot points for 5 stanley nickels

Enough to blow your mind

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:18 am 

The first post really reads like it was written by someone who is off their anti-psychosis medication.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:17 am 

How's this one read:

TopShelf is an easily transmitted illness caused by by
Stupidity. Today, if it is diagnosed early, TopShelf can be effectively cured with Cooperation. If it is not promptly treated, however, it can have serious consequences for your health. TopShelf is also sometimes called "RichFatKids" or "GravenShelf".

For people with Admin, the illness often progresses more rapidly. It is also more common for the illness to reappear, despite medication, in Admin-positive people. In addition, the blood test for TopShelf can sometimes return a negative result in Admin-positive people, although the person is actually infected with TopShelf.

After undergoing TopShelf therapy, Admin-positive people should have a regular blood test to ensure that the TopShelf has been effectively cured and does not flare up again.

TopShelf infections are registered with the Nasomi FFXI Private Server, which monitors the spread of infectious diseases in Germany, by the practice or laboratory which identifies the illness. The name of the patient, however, is not passed on.

:Chuckles:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:21 am 

So I kinda can see how you can conflate RFK and TS.

I don't know how Graveland is connected to all of this, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:31 am 

I think he's saying that any group that progresses far enough into end game starts to experience symptoms of elitism if they are not careful. And coupled with his other ramblings, I think he's saying he's above it all like some Buddhist monk removed from the cycle of desires? The points thing might be him provoking TS in a "gamey" language that he assumes elitists can't ignore.

No idea. Hi Carrot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:18 pm 

motstandet wrote:
I think he's saying that any group that progresses far enough into end game starts to experience symptoms of elitism if they are not careful. And coupled with his other ramblings, I think he's saying he's above it all like some Buddhist monk removed from the cycle of desires? The points thing might be him provoking TS in a "gamey" language that he assumes elitists can't ignore.

No idea. Hi Carrot.

I don't think GravenShelf ever killed even NQ Behemoth or Adamantoise, so I dunno about this progressing far enough into endgame to become elitist thing. Their inclusion here seems to be just as baffling as the rest of Carrot's bizarre prose.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:22 pm 

motstandet wrote:

No idea. Hi Carrot.

Hi! ^^

Enjoying the game? I am <3

Points for points, I make a point to TS that I know things, often shrouded in subtleties, but the ones that know should be able to figure it out. Not like I'm making the riddles hard.... I don't think I am anyways.... Who knows, they're not very bright, just spoonfed opulence.

I could be blunt, and just club em like a baby seal, but that would be no fun, and the server wouldn't be able to watch them shrivel up in expectation of each post. No this is more fun, and more entertaining for everyone else that's ever had to Vomit in their mouth a little when TopShelf claims to run shit.

Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Carrots.

Here's a good illustration of how the social climate has changed, for the newer players.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9107&hilit=Nabutso+kclub

Take note of who's attacking who, and who's defending who. It's funny when you compare it to todays climate, but I guess since the king has left the building, the mindless are left to find a way to scrape by right?

Your move~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:50 am 

I crap bigger than you. Your move.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:08 am 

This is getting on my nerves. Stop with the nonsense.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:06 am 

This will be long, but you should read it.

1st point
The purpose was originally to show them acting like spoiled, sloppy, little brats is bad for everyone, and literally anyone can stand up to them, so long as the one standing up to them is 100% legit. I'll always have the high ground kids, you should feel blessed I'm willing to do this.

2nd point
Seriously, letting camper run around an exp camp openly insulting someone, in /say, trying to get a fight started? What happens when you piss them off enough to come after you? You don't even know which doors to close....
Sloppy...

3rd point
Pulling a big "let's piss people off" party, during open recruitment....
Stupid....

4th point
Openly endorsing massive harassment by putting a 10mil price on someones discord and game chat? What happens when they put a bigger bounty on you? You actually think the server likes you? Nah bruh -o< they just want you to get them their loot....
Idiots....

5th point
You let camper argue hypothetical math vs someone that's seen every iteration of the servers underlying
mechanics, or lack thereof, to a degree you're never going to understand....
Bby boi, take a history lesson, you'll learn somethin....

6th point
Then when all of the effects are pointed out, the rest of the TS Troll pack rushes in to defend it....
Are you "Aktchuwally" retarded?
Like.... for real?

I would hate to see Julia's ass if their dumps are bigger than my moves. Hot kinky jo ain't got nothin on u dollface <3

I'll be slightly blunt....

7th point
The skeletons TopShelf keeps locked up, are more dangerous than they know. Their old leadership knew this, and they performed amicably when it was nessecary. The current generation don't even know 1/2 of what's what. They were just handed the cow and started pulling the tail to get milk, spraying shit on everyone in the process.

I've kept the details subtle, on purpose.

If you can't figure them out, send Aeroo to me in discord. None of the rest of you deserve the opportunity.

The fact is "They" need to settle their asses down, before someone figures out what I been knowing and uses it. I told them before I'd be happy to talk with Aeroo, but they crawled off in their hole hoping I'll stfu already. Which I'm fine with until one of their buddies decides to come poke me. So I continue, and I will continue until they get the point.

I haven't contacted nasomi, I feel things can still have a diplomatic resolution between the players. Topshelf has to realize this is real, and I'm not sure they're willing to slither off their imaginary ivory tower long enough to process the information.

But eh~ fuck it, here goes....

8th point
We all know that trolls from other servers have been flocking to nasomi.
(Protect yer neck fuckers)

9th point
Some old players came back after eden flipped the switch.
(Old wounds don't heal)

10th point
There are players crawling around that are vulnerable to flaming up when you throw a match.
(Stop starting random fires)

11th point
Plenty have made it clear on the forums, they intend to derail the server.
(Your stupidity is helping them)

12th point
Within 3 months there will be another 200 or so active in your endgame scene.
(Let's imagine by then bounty hunting becomes common practice, and you do get someone banned because you put a bounty on their heads. At what point will they stop coming after you? At what point will they stop holding a grudge? How far are they willing to take "getting revenge"? Do you know the answer to those questions? No.... You don't....)

13th point
Not only that but you're leaving yourself wide open, you're too busy trying to get in the game, get recruits, and push another round of TopShelf, all the while trying to get them donuts. You don't see that you are vulnerable, you don't try to look at when, where, how, or if you can be attacked. You don't even understand to what extent you can be attacked, or furthermore to what degree the damage can be done.
(You're sloppy, irresponsible, immature, and begging for conflict....
Which makes you fuckin stupid.... )

You have either not gotten my hints, or you're not willing to admit that it's real, and I must be joking right?

Bonus Point
This isn't blackmail, this is someone that really knows shit trying to beat some sense into your thick skulls.

The scary part is you're doing cart wheels on your own launch button and don't even know what it can do.
(At least RFK has the decency to cover theirs up.)

Even if nasomi never steps in to protect this server, I'm going to continue being a watchdog for shit like this. You seriously need to wake your asses up, and snap out of it.

Your move and for fux sake do something smart already-.-