Lobby: Up
Online: 39
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:33 am 

Gollum wrote:
I didn't record it myself, and I know some tensions were high, so my apologies if I'm talking out of my ass. It sure looked sheisty from the outside, and it appeared that a separate LS was training mobs up to Aspid.. seconds later, the tank with claim suddenly disengaged while still being hit, and the mob never went white to me (at least not on my screen). Looked exactly like what happens if you go and test the 'claim stealing' function on other random mobs.

Yes had Aspid and there were quite a few adds on them. I do not know specifically how they lost claim. Yes has actually stolen an Aspid from RFK when we had no adds on the main alliance, so it does seem to just sometimes lose claim for no easily discernible reason.

The first action on Aspid by RFK was a shield bash, not a ga spell.

Yes continued trying to deal with all of their adds as RFK was killing Aspid, and then a sleepga on the adds ended up claiming Aspid. This is what gave me the clue on AoEs overwriting claim and lead me to test it and post it here.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:59 am 

Bercus wrote:
Added:
  1. Prio 2 Ullikummi is very different fight, spams ToAU/Skellets TP moves, Malediction (AoE drain), Black Cloud, Hellstrike, and others (can't remember names). - added 12.05.2020
  2. Prio 1 Attack formula seems incorrect. Hexa strike is doing abysmal damage, Evisceration is doing more than Dancing edge, etc. - added 12.05.2020

Is this fixed?

1. Prio 2 Zeni NM (T1) Cheese Hoarder drops no loot so far & ??? respawns instantly - added 05.05.2020
  2. Prio 1 AoE spells ignore claim and overwrite it. - added 05.05.2020

Cheese Hoarder now works.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:04 pm 

pLifer wrote:
Snake Eye is coming off of Cooldown once you complete the Double-Up, making infinite 11s possible.

this doesnt happen for me, though fold is doing it, after doing a roll after a fold, fold goes off cooldown lol

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 4:02 pm 

Trist wrote:
pLifer wrote:
Snake Eye is coming off of Cooldown once you complete the Double-Up, making infinite 11s possible.

this doesnt happen for me, though fold is doing it, after doing a roll after a fold, fold goes off cooldown lol

I've heard infinite Snake Eye is only happening if your merits are 1/5 in it (maybe 2-4/5 as well?), and if you're 5/5 the bug doesn't happen at all.

Have also heard that Snake Eye no longer procs the "chance to make roll an 11 if used above 5" with extra merits in it, ever.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 4:30 pm 

I have 3. Haven't got a single proc too

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 5:16 pm 

Also having the same issue with Alt being stuck in -------- Zone. Maintenance > Character > Web page crash on the Character stuck in ------ works on main and Mule. Today i checked the see if i was still stuck online in -----, i was not. So i tried to log in,i was able to get past the loading screen then i was stuck in downloading data then it crashed, and now i'm stuck online again lol in --------. Not sure how many others are having the same issue

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:24 am 

Beau wrote:
Also having the same issue with Alt being stuck in -------- Zone. Maintenance > Character > Web page crash on the Character stuck in ------ works on main and Mule. Today i checked the see if i was still stuck online in -----, i was not. So i tried to log in,i was able to get past the loading screen then i was stuck in downloading data then it crashed, and now i'm stuck online again lol in --------. Not sure how many others are having the same issue

We're a few with the same problem. You can add your character name here, might not hurt to all gather our names in the same thread.

- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13740

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:48 am 

Probably not a bug, but something to note: Paralyze now effects ranged attacks... so don't bring your RNG to do Under Observation.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 4:48 am 

Ok well, this is new, went to fight Lil'Apkallu ZNM, once we got 2 kills and a few links out of the way. Our melee hits started to heal ALL apkallu and the only thing that could kill any of them was a WS, screenshots.

otherwise behavior seemed retail accurate..ish.

We'll be back after a fix.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 4:55 am 

tokitaki wrote:
Ok well, this is new, went to fight Lil'Apkallu ZNM, once we got 2 kills and a few links out of the way. Our melee hits started to heal ALL apkallu and the only thing that could kill any of them was a WS, screenshots.

otherwise behavior seemed retail accurate..ish.

We'll be back after a fix.

Adding to this:
- It did it's idle stage at 80% where it lets you wail on it.
- Shortly after it stopped idling it used Wing Slap then the 0dmg/heal hits started.
- The 0 damage/absurd healing happened to every Apkallu in the zone, not just the NM.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next