Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:59 pm 

I don't have any data (yet) :geek: but...
Hate/aggro has definitely changed. In farming spots where EP mobs would never aggro before, now they are aggro-ing constantly and hitting at a higher rate.

Also, is it just me, or do drop rates + hq rates seem lower? :?

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:59 pm 

Potentially reduced overall Weapon Skill Accuracy. Would definitely need more people to vouch for this, however. Noticed a lot of my WS are missing.

I suck.
Ninja is the best job.
http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:57 am 

Tomberi wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Nas is failing miserably at getting attack formulas close. They were WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY (I can't add enough of these) closer before the past two patches.

My undergeared THF in CoP era did more damage than my near-BiS mandau THF does now..

Thf no longer has any useful ws unless you SATA.
My gf's lvl30 nin is doing almost the same dmg as some of the DE I'm doing on T stuff with relic, almost capped merits and almost BiS gear.
It's beyond broken.

As a bit of an update, stack a bit of attack and Mercy Stroke is really good now.

So, uh, THF is usable if you have a relic. And just use mercy stroke for absolutely everything.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:37 am 

cthalupa wrote:
Tomberi wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Nas is failing miserably at getting attack formulas close. They were WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY (I can't add enough of these) closer before the past two patches.

My undergeared THF in CoP era did more damage than my near-BiS mandau THF does now..

Thf no longer has any useful ws unless you SATA.
My gf's lvl30 nin is doing almost the same dmg as some of the DE I'm doing on T stuff with relic, almost capped merits and almost BiS gear.
It's beyond broken.

As a bit of an update, stack a bit of attack and Mercy Stroke is really good now.

So, uh, THF is usable if you have a relic. And just use mercy stroke for absolutely everything.

I've been trying that yesterday and as of right now it seems like the best option, DE dmg it's too uneven.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm 

Nalaeia wrote:
Potentially reduced overall Weapon Skill Accuracy. Would definitely need more people to vouch for this, however. Noticed a lot of my WS are missing.

That is my experience from what little I have played lately, could explain the DE thing people are talking about.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:14 pm 

sems like damage for WS's are even worse then what they were before the Crit WS change a group that used to easily keep chain in Mis coast now can barely keep chain going

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:01 pm 

Did a bit of testing (nothing major at all) with Attack and modifier bonuses and wasn't seeing much difference vs bunnies and lizzies in Cape Terrigan as 75NIN, but my Jin is hitting for maybe ~100-200 off of what it normally would, and also frequently drops below 300-400 total damage which is something I've never had before. This is with nothing fancy: Bandomusha, Hauby, Swordbelt+1, Spike Necklace, Fudo x2, Bomb Core, STR+5 rings, Cerb Mantle, Royal Kgt Breeches, Spike Earrings.

EDIT:
Naimah wrote:
Nalaeia wrote:

That is my experience from what little I have played lately, could explain the DE thing people are talking about.

This also makes a lot of sense, correlates with my Blade: Jin issue. Will test with GKatana, Axe, Great Axe, Polearm, and Katana a bit when I have time.

I suck.
Ninja is the best job.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:15 pm 

I just witnessed a warrior with pretty good gear at 75 Misareaux coast bird camp doing 500 damage raging rush. Then he proceeded to take off ALL his gear except G.axe, and grip and did 480 dmg raging rush. The weaponskills are not calculating gear correctly. I'm not sure if its stats or attack or both but the calculation definitely seems off. Also he had no accuracy issues with no gear on, which really surprised me.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:22 pm 

Thebigpuma wrote:
I just witnessed a warrior with pretty good gear at 75 Misareaux coast bird camp doing 500 damage raging rush. Then he proceeded to take off ALL his gear except G.axe, and grip and did 480 dmg raging rush. The weaponskills are not calculating gear correctly. I'm not sure if its stats or attack or both but the calculation definitely seems off. Also he had no accuracy issues with no gear on, which really surprised me.

Can confirm , it looks like gear isn't being taken into effect with WS's atm, or if it is , it's being calcuated at an extremely reduced rate.

with gear --> 402 - 368 - 316 - 324 - 392 - 277 - 306 - 286 - 288 without gear ---> 319 - 250 - 222 - 240 -292 - 310 - 308 - 273 - 262 - 297

Test WS : Tachi: Gekko , test mob , Too weak to be worthwhile , Test weapon , Wooden katana (Rare ex from the buffalo event) 1 damage , level 1 GK

Test ws gear , Haub , sword belt +1 , amamet mantle +1 , enki's braclets , +4 str rings , +5 attack earrings , + peacock charm , mythril grip +1 , royal knights breeches.

Without gear -- > naked with a sword.

Yikes fellers :(

Last edited by doserexe on Mon May 25, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:38 pm 

ws dmg (vorp blade jin rampage) lower than before the buff, can not hit 1k dmg anymore with same set up (lv, gears, songs)