Lobby: Up
Online: 84
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:52 am 

lmao hey i thought it was gonna be some rude post! phew. 2/1000 only on thisthread lucky! heyy nice to meet you officially :pp i noticed lateer u talkin to dodi wondering if i was someone that got banned or something! ha nooope but i'm interested in that!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:24 pm 

been a brutal last couple days since my last screenshot added for earth hq1 t1. but i managed to catch it ON for a short bit before sleeeep!

Attachments:
finallyy.png
finallyy.png [ 1.09 MiB | Viewed 2331 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:36 am 

I put together a collection of stuff.

rip t2 haubs

super old

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:55 am 

Nice ones Aeroo :o

Here's what happenned last week, all 3 within 10 minutes. Tier 0 while skilling up. FML.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:36 am 

daamn aero nice tyyy lol thats that shit right thereee.

just incase anyone didnt realize thats 2 damn t0 in one ss ladies and gentleman on the mahatma bodies

heres one from tonight now that earth back to sometimes ON lol .. i dedicate this 1/1 to kazen. to all the folks that said i couldnt. its all good baby babayy

Attachments:
Vichyssoise_2020.07.07_011847.png
Vichyssoise_2020.07.07_011847.png [ 903.38 KiB | Viewed 2215 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:08 pm 

So is this supposed to show that there is an HQ issue?...I don't ever see half of the HQ's in this at all...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:27 pm 

Chariya wrote:
So is this supposed to show that there is an HQ issue?...I don't ever see half of the HQ's in this at all...

There's a chance that the way the rng works on this server is oriented around time in some way, being heavily streaky with HQs, NQs and skillups. Basically, sometimes it's just time for you to HQ a bunch, versus other times when it's time for NQs, versus other times youll geta mixed bag of results. Since computers cant really do true randomness, the theory is it selects certain %s of the in-game day/week or irl day/week/etc to be HQ times, and players just need to find these times by doing a bunch of cheap synths first. It's one of the few explanations that can explain the prices on the AH that does not involve a bunch of people hq exploiting.

Im not very knowledgeable on programming, so perhaps someone that knows more about rngs can add to or correct this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:26 pm 

exelyon wrote:
Chariya wrote:
It's one of the few explanations that can explain the prices on the AH that does not involve a bunch of people hq exploiting.

Or we just go with the explanation that makes the most sense :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:07 am 

exelyon wrote:
Chariya wrote:

There's a chance that the way the rng works on this server is oriented around time in some way, being heavily streaky with HQs, NQs and skillups. Basically, sometimes it's just time for you to HQ a bunch, versus other times when it's time for NQs, versus other times youll geta mixed bag of results. Since computers cant really do true randomness, the theory is it selects certain %s of the in-game day/week or irl day/week/etc to be HQ times, and players just need to find these times by doing a bunch of cheap synths first. It's one of the few explanations that can explain the prices on the AH that does not involve a bunch of people hq exploiting.

Im not very knowledgeable on programming, so perhaps someone that knows more about rngs can add to or correct this.

Just reading you saying that, got me thinking about the weird patterns I noticed while leveling up fishing on 2 chars (Lvl100 and lvl96). Pretty sure all fishermen could attest, the skillups seems to come in strange batches all in a row... and then stop for quite a while. I am sure there is something going on, but also sure I don't know exactly how it all works.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:07 am 

Knarlfist wrote:
exelyon wrote:
Chariya wrote:

Just reading you saying that, got me thinking about the weird patterns I noticed while leveling up fishing on 2 chars (Lvl100 and lvl96). Pretty sure all fishermen could attest, the skillups seems to come in strange batches all in a row... and then stop for quite a while. I am sure there is something going on, but also sure I don't know exactly how it all works.

I'd always joke that the fishing skillups "come in waves", har har har

I'll see myself out

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next