Lobby: Up
Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 am 

Gollum wrote:

I'd always joke that the fishing skillups "come in waves", har har har

I'll see myself out

Yea, it's true. The waves created by the tears of all the Selbina fishermans ;-(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:14 am 

*Flexes*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:54 pm 

Joey wrote:
*Flexes*

how dumb. why would you make an item demonstrably worse than it was before synthing it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:04 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Joey wrote:
*Flexes*

how dumb. why would you make an item demonstrably worse than it was before synthing it?

You’re literally replying to the reason

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:33 pm 

We also know if we ever do figure out how it works, it will get changed, so part of me doesn't want us to figure it out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:58 pm 

Starbright wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Joey wrote:
*Flexes*

I only just now realized that Sonic Belt can't be used until 10 levels higher than Speed Belt. Wao. But hey, 4 defense and a white box!

I'd put cool pics of my achievements/items here, if they were anything interesting. How about "I pooped today! \o/"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:55 am 

Starbright wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Joey wrote:
*Flexes*

must say, that synth, and the winged boots synth(which joey also made hq of in the past :lol:) are an amazing thing added by S/E to see if people would actually do away with practicality and value in favor of the white box. I take it back. Sorry joey, good job man! There are plenty of those belts around nowadays anyway lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:31 am 

Thanks! It's been a dream of mine since 2004, ever since i saw the best player on my server with it at KA camp. It's not really for everyone... Being a KA camper, a white box fiend, and a leathercrafter who likes to sign their own gear to show i put in the work myself and just be differant is what drove me to being crazy enough to do the synth. I'm very happy now and do not regret it! It looks awesome! There are some perks about it too like that its not rare and you can keep farming speed belts to sell for gil etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:17 pm 

if it is rng AT ALL its intentiionally streaky pre assumed outcomes before u attempt based on timing but thats unlikely. plus ANYONE hitting hq3 moves the rota when time would have but does it sooner. rarely picks itself for next hq3 but can.

if u 0/1 u fucked up. spamming a color pushes it off on nasomi 99% of the time. eventually to the point of being on again but thats 8hrs later RL or longer often. 0/1 fucked up meaning its always most likely to hq/break first one in a while as its most due. thats why so many 1/1 t0. and so many 4/570 t1.

if first doesnt hq its either not hqing at all atm, 99% of attempts will nq, or you missed the short term spike/wave peak.

clever ppl may realize soon this also means u can block moooostt ish breaks too.

hq3 t3= hq1 t1 sooo for example, hq2 t1 = t0 hq1 woulda happened there

youll eventually notice its on for 3 RL days sometimes then off for 3 or more mostly. ive 10/15 over 16 RL hrs many times already (t1 always wrong direction , random day/moon etc)

ohh and, some things break if attempted, when something else hq3. if youre breaking t1or over anyway. the weird times u breaking nonstop u spamming hq3 for someone else. also great help when crafting solo.

this system def seems designed to prevent ppl logging on for amoon, spamming then logging off only, always. gotta be on, watching, or crafting. best in groups. any wrong guess will seem random yall. so will randomly timed attempts.

and how can ppl say "it always avgs out to yada yada". thats what an average is guys. wait til u see what the avg for ON is.

Attachments:
Vichyssoise_2020.07.10_084024.png
Vichyssoise_2020.07.10_084024.png [ 1.1 MiB | Viewed 1728 times ]

Last edited by chanceb385 on Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:20 pm 

notice the sabiki nq nq waiting for the spike. use something t3 with hq3 to test. gsmiths have it lucky because rock colors act as the crystal color for those recipes instead of wind for each. very obviously on at dif times, realized this long before i believed it for sure.

reason its so fuckin random is due to hq3 being hit by anyone pushing the cycle. its more complex than this though, you can bounce each other higher than u could solo, even if u picked right colors complimenting each other at that time solo it wouldtn spike as high, as often if not more rapid succession at the right times. and you can reeeeeally push shit on as u can push it off. ( my alt cant carve rocks yet but i believe this will be exploit needing fix when i do)

all my shittiest crafting EVER was full/new moon. wish that 1 damn t0 wasnt full mooon cause the other 7 werent.

1/10 full/new moon are decent. 90% of ANY RANDOM TIME is good if u know how and doing right colors and im sure the reason opposite day blows ass is cause everyone else already spamming it off usually.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next