Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm 

Tried to download and install retail last night it was a goddamn nightmare.
Register with SE, SE ID and Pass, create POL ID and Pass, Purchase Content ID, Receive email with new POL ID and Pass...
Install, Patch...input all ID's and Passwords...ERROR POL 5312. Call SE Support line (closed) find webchat link hidden within a million different links. Support personnel cant help.

Fuck this stay on Nasomi.
Thanks for making it easy Nas.

It's friday bitches, invite me to your party!
32 Ninja/War

whats are you trying to accomplish tonight?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:27 am 

Trust are the beginning of the end for any mmorpg everquest had a thing called mercenaries before ffxi had trust but they are the same thing and it was down hill from there, if you wanted that you might as well play a single player game.

But yes I appreciate nasomi also I just hope he works on this server for more years to come. Everyone even big fans get bored and thats my number one fear for nas hes had this server for a long time and it would not surprise me if he gets or has already got burnt out >.<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 pm 

Skulton wrote:
Trust are the beginning of the end for any mmorpg everquest had a thing called mercenaries before ffxi had trust but they are the same thing and it was down hill from there, if you wanted that you might as well play a single player game.

But yes I appreciate nasomi also I just hope he works on this server for more years to come. Everyone even big fans get bored and thats my number one fear for nas hes had this server for a long time and it would not surprise me if he gets or has already got burnt out >.<

Ehh. The first Guild Wars had them from the very start and it was very successful.