Lobby: Up
Online: 60
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:43 pm 

Which one would be a better buy and resell later? Sonic Belt is cheaper but isn’t wanted as much because of no chance at +1. Any advice?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:44 pm 

Location: Currently taking in the sights at Mount Zhaylom wondering where all the fish went
Speed Belt will retain it's value better than the sonic belt (NQ).

You obtain/use Speed Belt until all the jobs you wish to play are above lvl 65 (The level you're allowed to use sonic belt). Then you sell/trade the speed belt for Sonic belt (NQ) as it's technically better and you can turn a profit.

[The price of a speed belt is higher than the sonic belt as] the speed belt as it's an opportunity to potentially sign a +1 granting big epeen status. (as you know)

Just remember speed belt has a lvl 55 lvl restriction versus sonic belts lvl 65. Unless you find some lvl sync content that may warrant the use of a speed belt (after leveling all jobs you care about which are eligible to use the speed belt) there is no use for the speed belt thereafter.

Last edited by Zelminar on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:01 pm 

Sonic belt is literally an e-peen item, there is no world where you could convince me that having 3 or 4 def is better than having a lvl sync item except a pld tanking a wyrm. If you have all jobs above 65 and have 0 interest to help in any level sync content (ownm ,bcnm, cop missions, etc) then grab a sonic belt to save yourself a few gil.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:21 pm 

Location: Currently taking in the sights at Mount Zhaylom wondering where all the fish went
siknoz wrote:
Sonic belt is literally an e-peen item, there is no world where you could convince me that having 3 or 4 def is better than having a lvl sync item except a pld tanking a wyrm. If you have all jobs above 65 and have 0 interest to help in any level sync content (ownm ,bcnm, cop missions, etc) then grab a sonic belt to save yourself a few gil.

cop mission I can get behind. But I'm more interested to know what BCNM 60 or OWNM 60 you're using a speedbelt on?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:58 pm 

Zelminar wrote:

People desire the speed belt as it's an opportunity to potentially sign a +1 granting big epeen status. (as you know)

lmao

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:26 am 

what have i done...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:10 am 

Zelminar wrote:
[The price of a speed belt is higher than the sonic belt as] the speed belt as it's an opportunity to potentially sign a +1 granting big epeen status. (as you know)

Not with nsash widely available.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:39 am 

I see ppl with 2 nq snipers fang earrings and nq amemet mantles running around with ninurtas... i will wear +1 sonic and be happy knowing i accomplished something myself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:11 am 

exelyon wrote:
Zelminar wrote:

It would have to drop for it to be widely available.

fuck you guys that have it drop frequently :(

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:55 am 

cthalupa wrote:
exelyon wrote:
Zelminar wrote:

It would have to drop for it to be widely available.

fuck you guys that have it drop frequently :(

According to Frosty it's a super common drop for Triumph, I suspect everyone in Triumph has one at this point.