Lobby: Up
Online: 53
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:31 am 

One of our poor manaburn BLMs up and coming, accidently misclick bid on a scroll right under Sleepga2, and seriously overpaid. We know you are under no obligation to, but if you would consider refunding the gil minus the cost of other scroll and a nice tip, it would warm the hearts of all us struggling In A Society ;-)

Please contact Akuma in game, or reply back here if you decide to help him out. Thanks in advance!!

Knarl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:45 am 

Done, gave it all back to Akuma, np.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:09 am 

this is how lessons are learned bud. pay attention

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:37 am 

Guscles wrote:

Nice life tip, although I'm not sure who you are speaking to exactly... I didn't overbid on an item, an LS member that didn't know about this forum did. I merely offered to reach out to the seller, who is a very nice individual, and this was all over and done with days ago.

But thx for the advice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:02 am 

Knarlfist wrote:
Guscles wrote:

Nice life tip, although I'm not sure who you are speaking to exactly... I didn't overbid on an item, an LS member that didn't know about this forum did. I merely offered to reach out to the seller, who is a very nice individual, and this was all over and done with days ago.

But thx for the advice.

I'll take a wild guess here and say he's projecting onto you what he himself learned. He got caught RMTing and I would assume he learnt his lesson. He's just terrible at communicating, being legitimately the most toxic person I've met in this server. /ignorepet.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:41 pm 

Shambles wrote:
Knarlfist wrote:
Guscles wrote:

But thx for the advice.

I'll take a wild guess here and say he's projecting onto you what he himself learned. He got caught RMTing and I would assume he learnt his lesson. He's just terrible at communicating, being legitimately the most toxic person I've met in this server. /ignorepet.

Ahhh... I didn't recognize the name, but then again I am only very slightly involved in endgame activities. Guess it's not surprising there are so many I don't know, pretty much only the people I constantly see around in Bastok Mines.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:51 pm 

Shambles wrote:
Knarlfist wrote:
Guscles wrote:

But thx for the advice.

Where do you get RMTg from, how do you even come to that conclusion when all I said is thats how life lessons are learned. Meaning to be careful what you bid on and the amount you bid. But If I call say you clearly can't comprehend anything and a bit slow which is an accurate statement based on your response, i'm toxic huh ? Plus You're saying i'm the most toxic player and you're making accusations like that? I never even met you and you're saying shit like that and i'm the one who is terrible at communicating... wtf?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:14 am 

Guscles wrote:

Where do you get RMTg from, how do you even come to that conclusion when all I said is thats how life lessons are learned. Meaning to be careful what you bid on and the amount you bid. But If I call say you clearly can't comprehend anything and a bit slow which is an accurate statement based on your response, i'm toxic huh ? Plus You're saying i'm the most toxic player and you're making accusations like that? I never even met you and you're saying shit like that and i'm the one who is terrible at communicating... wtf?

That whole rambling, incoherent reply, and you still didn't address the fact that you are literally speaking to empty air? Because the dude you are talking about doesn't browse or post on the forums. Talk about wasting your time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:24 am 

Knarlfist wrote:
Guscles wrote:

That whole rambling, incoherent reply, and you still didn't address the fact that you are literally speaking to empty air? Because the dude you are talking about doesn't browse or post on the forums. Talk about wasting your time.

You got problems with reading comprehension homie. Learn something new each day and you'll get there.