Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:37 am 

Looking for foulard anyone interested PM Nakamotu/Isellstuff
Round 2
0/60 first round

I want to conduct another few rounds of testing. Another 100 Runs to isolate and deny the fact that these items are not in the pool. Data will be provided.
Please contact Nakamotu for run details.

***** NOTE: NASOMI INCLUDED **** ( Hes not actually included, just showing you the fact that he lied or not)

Out of 60 runs no INV items have been achieved, or obtained. Not a single piece of peiste skin, angel skin orb.
There are further items to account for 80 items, including Mold ingot.

These stats make 80 INV extremely valuable. Only the elite will be able to pay for these items.

I am however always on the hunt... trying to find these items for the server.

I would like however another group join me in the injunction to further solve this issue of Nasomi stating the items are HERE or there. I have heard tales of them being in OWNM 20s and am skeptical of them actually being there, however i will also abide by that route and entail a adventure finding the true knowledge of where these items lie.

I would like to assemble a few gorups.

GROUP #1. Testing HH for 300 runs.
Group #2. Testing IT for 300 runs.
Group #3. TESTING 20 ownms

I will collect data for group 1. I already have a sample of 60 test runs.
IT has only had a test run of maybe 20.

Please /tell NAKAMOTU/isell for a pearl for a new LS called "FOULARD" this will be an acitive BCNM LS looking for the foulard in 50 BCNMS
These runs will only specify ( HOSTILE HERBIVORES and IDOL THOUGHTS)
I myself have run 80 % of the Hostile Herbiovore runs and have not "ONCE" come across a single 75/80 INV ITEM in HOSTILE Herbivores.
IT ive heard 0/12. ( This BCNM (IT) is a bit more difficult i think , and i have not run it myself) But i encourage you guys to put in the data. Lets put this data to rest.

Also if any other group has achieved a win on HH or IT i would please recommend they post there win/loot status on this page.

I am also encouraging Veteran players to engage in 20 ownm to experience the difficulty. It's not easy. Try it for yourself, because i bet you will fail.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:22 am 

Can't he just check the DB and see that no one has 80/80 or whatever? sucks to have to spend thousands of seals on this when nas could check himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:22 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:33 am 

Nas doesnt check the DB. He dont care. obviously. Common nas. The fuck. Dont put shit into the DB if you dont say it exist x'D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:45 am 

dsageneral93 wrote:
Nas doesnt check the DB. He dont care. obviously. Common nas. The fuck. Dont put shit into the DB if you dont say it exist x'D

I would not go as far as to say he doesn't care, but i can for sure say that with the amount of time he's put in over the years, it's most likely not the #1 thing in his plate right now when you factor in life.

I've never seen the structure of dsp database but, I mean, it would be a 1 liner,
Code:
Select * from table name where column name ='' 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:26 pm 

Lol

Last edited by Starbright on Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:44 am 

So Idol Thought is P. Leather and Ox Orb. Has anyone done HH recently?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:52 pm 

also dur strat for idol thought

thf w/ striders kites mobs around (eva gear seems to be worth it)
4x blm with freeze kills (better gear needed, freeze gets resisty)
last slot i think can be a brd/nin with eva gear for ice thren, but i used a rdm for bind grav.

with a full eva thf build and mambo thf might be able to sit there and laugh at the mobs, but they do hit like trucks.

If anyone has a faster / safe strat... maybe something that doesnt require good gear or striders(?) feel free to post it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:04 am 

disposablehero wrote:
also dur strat for idol thought

thf w/ striders kites mobs around (eva gear seems to be worth it)
4x blm with freeze kills (better gear needed, freeze gets resisty)
last slot i think can be a brd/nin with eva gear for ice thren, but i used a rdm for bind grav.

with a full eva thf build and mambo thf might be able to sit there and laugh at the mobs, but they do hit like trucks.

If anyone has a faster / safe strat... maybe something that doesnt require good gear or striders(?) feel free to post it.

My group did it with 3 melee, 2 RDM, and a BRD but we were using 2HRs. We pulled them all to the zone entrance and the DPS murdered one while the other 3 got Binded and Grav'd and kited back to the center. Then the DPS would just pull the next one they wanted to kill from the kiter. Kiter just needs to stay out of TP moves and even if he dies you have a backup RDM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:40 pm 

yo coneception most of the old players here will say somethings broken for years before doing basic testing. and you cant PL or exploit the ownm20s so they wont go near it haha