Lobby: Up
Online: 83
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:17 am 

• Controlling two characters at once through any means at all is prohibited.
• Controlling a player character through use of a program or machine not directly controlled by the player is prohibited.
Gor and Vlax are the same person, that's his main and alt. He can be seen in this video casting on the OWNM at TC, Gor with Dia  and Vlax with Stun in the same exact second. Not to mention he can be seen in the video casting on the OWNM before it even renders in for me.

Pause the video at :22 seconds to see in the log that Gor and Vlax cast spells in the same second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDOvbtIAs0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:55 am 

Give it a rest Rob.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:57 am 

Zigma wrote:
Give it a rest Rob.

Stop abusing unauthorized programs, and I'm sure he'll give it a rest.

Last edited by Sparkyy on Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:00 am 

Sparkyy wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Give it a rest Rob.

Stop cheating, and I'm sure he'll give it a rest.

Look who's salty now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:04 am 

Zigma wrote:
Sparkyy wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Give it a rest Rob.

Look who's salty now.

Yes, I may be salty that a person abusing an unauthorized program is still on Nasomi.
You SHOULD be removed from the game. I hope that happens sometime soon.
Good luck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 am 

Sparkyy wrote:
Zigma wrote:
Sparkyy wrote:

Look who's salty now.

Yes, I may be salty that a person abusing an unauthorized program is still on Nasomi.
You SHOULD be removed from the game. I hope that happens sometime soon.
Good luck

blah blah blah.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:24 pm 

I don't really think someone casting spells at the same time means they are using a means to cheat. Rather, that is not nearly enough proof. It can literally be a desktop and a labtop... Two different computers, two different characters.

Just because it was claimed before it was rendered to you just means that they are pinging the server better than you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:49 pm 

curaya wrote:
I don't really think someone casting spells at the same time means they are using a means to cheat. Rather, that is not nearly enough proof. It can literally be a desktop and a labtop... Two different computers, two different characters.

Just because it was claimed before it was rendered to you just means that they are pinging the server better than you.

The rule is meant to cover desktop and laptop. In practice I believe the rule gets applied to people doing simultaneous actions over and over again such as two summoners always doing the same thing, or two black mages synced up to solo dynamis statues. In the OWNM situation the spells could have been spaced apart and still come in at the same time on your screen due to latency.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:29 pm 

curaya wrote:

Using 2 different computers is still prohibited thank you for just proving his point further. Everyone knows Gor/Vlax is the same person don’t even try that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:22 pm 

jason13199 wrote:
curaya wrote:

Using 2 different computers is still prohibited thank you for just proving his point further. Everyone knows Gor/Vlax is the same person don’t even try that.

How would using two separate computers be prohibited? It would be two player controlled devices... That makes no sense.