Lobby: Up
Online: 47
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 812 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:46 am 

who's duping ada ore tho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:48 am 

Server has been hurting for a long time but the damage has been done. You can't run this shit as a one man show with this many players if you hope to accomplish anything meaningful in a realistic amount of time. The quality/quantity of patches in the last two and a half years show that.

Spend your time on a server with owners that have some semblance of transparency, implement new content, fix bugs on a weekly basis and still have enough time to police the majority of the player base.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:33 pm 

HxH wrote:

Bravo!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:04 pm 

HxH wrote:

K so I prefer to stay out of the drama and just compete civilly, but this is the funniest shit I've seen on this forum. +1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:55 pm 

Not gonna lie, that was funny to watch. Unoriginal, but funny none the less lol. What gets me rolling more is how everyone's got it all wrong from the outside looking in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:09 pm 

HxH wrote:

I mean this without a zero ounce of hyperbole in my body, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen on a video game forum.

Please Nas.. Don't ban any person involved here. If you aren't going to give us content, this is all we have.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:02 pm 

HxH wrote:

Pretty much sums up everything. That's a 999 roll right there.

(I'm surprised no one's mentioned the Zigbot crew using OnEvent til now...)

Discord: Ash#7545
http://misfortunels.guildwork.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:11 pm 

Zigma wrote:
Not gonna lie, that was funny to watch. Unoriginal, but funny none the less lol. What gets me rolling more is how everyone's got it all wrong from the outside looking in.

You had an amusing video or maybe two, but this was many steps up the ladder. Downfall videos are classic for a reason. Gotta give credit where it’s due. Well done Pasi.

Also, we have to look from the outside, we don’t have peeps duping other LS pearls. Not that the vast majority would even care. We like our lunch table.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:30 pm 

Fhuri wrote:
Zigma wrote:

You had an amusing video or maybe two, but this was many steps up the ladder. Downfall videos are classic for a reason. Gotta give credit where it’s due. Well done Pasi.

Also, we have to look from the outside, we don’t have peeps duping other LS pearls. Not that the vast majority would even care. We like our lunch table.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:19 pm 

Zigma wrote:

I'm sure if you can look past the claim botting, duping, sleeping mobs on top of spawn, trying to repop mobs on the spawn right before the NM spawns, Ashita V3 windower on event and all other illegal addons, the offering to pay gil to other's linkshells members to not compete, the paying gil to get other linkshells and spy on them, spamming party invites to the competing LS's members from a mule, Zigma's a really nice person and a funny dude. Just don't try to do the content in the game he thinks he owns, and he's like super nice, and posts funny memes on the forums.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 812 Next