Lobby: Up
Online: 64
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:06 am 

parz wrote:
WeGe wrote:
parz wrote:

there were no questions, you just decided to send me tells whining about the same claim you lost, and stated untrue things (NM's depopping on retail) and then called me a liar when i told you you're wrong and to test it yourself. You went looking for an argument and then you were surprised when you found one? even worse you bothered pasta too? move on dude its fucking boroka

Oh, questions turned to whining and untrue? my mistake cause the conversation seemed to turn sour when i caught you lying about retail vs nasomi. this looks more like whining to me. my mistake.

you simply stating that "i remember NMs depopped on retail and my friends say the same" proves nothing, once again you're wrong, go test it yourself. You came calling a stranger you stalked in game cause of your forum post and calling them a liar arguing with me like i make the fucking rules. You're wrong, and at this point i'd say you're also a butthurt loser. Claim the mob next time instead of spending your whole night crying to anyone and everyone about it.

nevermind the fact your post wasnt even about what happens on retail vs nasomi, it was "IS THIS EXPLOTIVE" answer is "NO, STOP CRYING"

hey man, I'm not the one angry here you were caught in a lie and now your blasting the forum. now your crying wolf the harassment too when your being outrageous i get your still mad about caederva mire thing like along time ago. but screaming on the forums when i asked you a few questions and your opinion on the matter doesn't really count as harassment. it did when you got mad and explosive and told me off cause i caught you lying about the no clip thing. maybe chill out and take some of your own advice. also your not the arbitor of what is and isn't based on decisions. dudes holding a mob outside the games collision space to hold claim and avoid death is definitely not something you can do on retail.

Which is what i tried to point out, you called it a legit "retail strat, and that they did it for 15 years" I definitely don't remember retail allowing you to clip enemies using portals in any of the promvions or B01 or A01 era. I said it maybe true about sea but definitely can't just yank those suckers through zones like that cause they would typically depop after you transition to a new area. your response? No one cares about retail. cool i don't care about your opinion because you can't identify what exploiting is at this point. maybe there's rules to the server that allows this its very common to patch things that otherwise cant be fixed normally.

Side note, he wasn't fleeing and i've expressed this before he used the teleport x3 times to hold mob with a typical down time of the mob getting to him around 5 minutes.

but yeah your opinion became useless after you couldn't see how outrageous that was lol who cares if he can dmg it? he was able to hold the mob so that his party got there to kill it by dropping it in the void of the map so it couldn't kill him thats the point of this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 am 

Exploit, I'd ban. OP is right, Parz a cheater. Peace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:35 am 

Not against any rules, but it is kinda a dick move.

We just play the server as it is, bugs and all. You could do the same next time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:51 am 

Miku wrote:
Not against any rules, but it is kinda a dick move.

We just play the server as it is, bugs and all. You could do the same next time.

which is kinda what i wanted to know actually, if its fair game to claim and use teleporter the same way. cause if anything that could be reported id straightup say this, they were using a private server flaw to hold the mob which to me seemed like exploit. but if its fair game. lets play ball... lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:10 am 

Abusing teleporters to confuse monster pathing was also used on retail fyi - including for pinning. Peoples abused the fuck out of it for Nyzul ZMNs and Abyssea NMs, amongst other things, and SE never did anything about it.

Also, I'm not sure where you got the idea that NMs despawned on retail? Some of them could lose aggro and walk back to their spawn location if you kited them for an extended period of time without doing anything, but straight up despawning was never a thing - outside of weather related NMs of course - even for force spawns. NMs would just always walk back (Marchelute wrecking havoc infront of the Selbina zone, anyone?), and so did regular mobs before the MPK patch.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:29 am 

Virlym wrote:
Abusing teleporters to confuse monster pathing was also used on retail fyi - including for pinning. Peoples abused the fuck out of it for Nyzul ZMNs and Abyssea NMs, amongst other things, and SE never did anything about it.

Also, I'm not sure where you got the idea that NMs despawned on retail? Some of them could lose aggro and walk back to their spawn location if you kited them for an extended period of time without doing anything, but straight up despawning was never a thing - outside of weather related NMs of course - even for force spawns. NMs would just always walk back (Marchelute wrecking havoc infront of the Selbina zone, anyone?), and so did regular mobs before the MPK patch.

Never said that ignore him, he didn't quote me correct the first time. it was in reference to mobs in our conversation, same thing with the friends comment where i said something along the lines as we were laughing at him because we knew he was lying not as a anecdote to my claims . if anything he scrambled things i said together and added quotation marks.

Yeah, no the mpk thing was definitely something, but if a mob had a path to get to you, it would typically take it or depop or go back to position. previously when mpk was prevalent they made mobs de pop to fix things like that. even with that day era prior patch i still do not recall mobs flying back and forth after you would spawn from platform to platform on SE. but they definitely fixed MPK with depopping or reset to original position. for platforms with no pathing i see that differently.

That was one of the first things i noticed on nasomi when i got into promys was mobs from the Memory receptacle would fly platform to platform, that and the platforms were invisible in holla when killing it lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:43 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am 

Virlym wrote:

Also gone are the days a goblin would walk from Konst highlands all the way from selbina.... that lunacy jesus...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:16 pm 

Just something nas has to fix unfortunately. I agree with you though and I usually like parz a lot and agree with him but hes dead wrong here. Damage does not have to occur for it to be wrong. If I pinned Tiamat or Jorm in some corner so I didn't have to start tanking it until my team arrives, you can bet your ass parz would have a whole bunch to say about it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:06 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
Just something nas has to fix unfortunately. I agree with you though and I usually like parz a lot and agree with him but hes dead wrong here. Damage does not have to occur for it to be wrong. If I pinned Tiamat or Jorm in some corner so I didn't have to start tanking it until my team arrives, you can bet your ass parz would have a whole bunch to say about it.

I appreciate the honesty Aeroo

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next