Online: 66
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:40 pm 

Naimah wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Anyone can do that here legally with ix'drg but if it gets snatched away from them in the process that is on them too. This isn't the same.

Almost, but pretty sure on Nasomi Ix'DRG just runs through, linking a bunch of aerns in the process. Still on the same page on the topic, these tactics are shady AF and wouldn't fly in retail, the mob just lost all aggro, unlike Nasomi where promy/limbus/riverne/etc... mobs just follow through.

It does not. It deaggros properly

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:01 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Naimah wrote:
Aeroo wrote:
Anyone can do that here legally with ix'drg but if it gets snatched away from them in the process that is on them too. This isn't the same.

Almost, but pretty sure on Nasomi Ix'DRG just runs through, linking a bunch of aerns in the process. Still on the same page on the topic, these tactics are shady AF and wouldn't fly in retail, the mob just lost all aggro, unlike Nasomi where promy/limbus/riverne/etc... mobs just follow through.

yea you just have to pop him in a room with a teleporter so hes not walking very far away after you deagro him or the solo thing wont really work out. i did it blm and brd keeping dots and some nukes on it. its certainly not fun lol takes forever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:04 pm 

Aeroo wrote:
cthalupa wrote:
Naimah wrote:

yea you just have to pop him in a room with a teleporter so hes not walking very far away after you deagro him or the solo thing wont really work out. i did it blm and brd keeping dots and some nukes on it. its certainly not fun lol takes forever

Fujin really enjoyed doing it this way.

It was not fun showing up to farm drg and find him there doing this, lol.

http://rfklinkshell.com/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:22 pm 

On retail, as far as I can remember and correct me if I'm wrong here, there were a couple measures to have in mind when using a teleporter/same zone door to run away from a mob:

1- You would get interrupted if you were acted upon while selecting to use the port. (this happened also in ToAU staging point doors)
2- If you managed to use the teleport/door mobs would immediately go unclaimed. If some NMs depoped or ran back to their spawn place think was very specific to each kind of NM, forced, lotto, timed, etc.

So yeah, if it was possible in retail to hold mobs this way it came with a fairly high risk of loosing claim, definitely not how it was intended.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:40 am 

Pipz wrote:

Facts, everyone just looking to get everyone else banned on this server. I can only imagine why Nas doesn't wanna update shit cause this server full of manbabies like WeGe.

As much as it pains me to admit it... I agree with Plaz on this one. This dude is just big mad he lost claim.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:23 pm 

Bielsa wrote:
Pipz wrote:

Facts, everyone just looking to get everyone else banned on this server. I can only imagine why Nas doesn't wanna update shit cause this server full of manbabies like WeGe.

As much as it pains me to admit it... I agree with Plaz on this one. This dude is just big mad he lost claim.

Attachments:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif [ 394.25 KiB | Viewed 1833 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:24 pm 

Or people just get mad seeing someone cheat and exploit something that's broken and make excuses for it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:53 pm 

Pipz wrote:
Or people just get mad seeing someone cheat and exploit something that's broken and make excuses for it.

yep