Lobby: Up
Online: 105
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:42 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:33 pm 

Nasomi please add missing KS30 and ENM gear to OWNM. Things like warwolf belt should not be going for 10-20m when they were 5k in this era. Its such an easy thing to add. A simple SQL insert and its done and it would be a huge improvement. You already added some of that gear to white coney. Nasomi plz.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:00 pm 

What about : Nasomi add the ENMs plz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:22 pm 

PasqualeOmega wrote:

This. Adding ENMs will bring content, crafts, items, etc. Add worthwhile things instead of weapons like the last maint. where no one uses any of them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:26 pm 

Chariya wrote:
PasqualeOmega wrote:

This. Adding ENMs will bring content, crafts, items, etc. Add worthwhile things instead of weapons like the last maint. where no one uses any of them.

Obviously implementing the fights themselves would be better, but how much time have we waited for that? At least add the gear to OWNM in a mean time. Its an incredibly easy bandaid fix and would make a lot of people happy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 pm 

Band aid fixes tend to become long term here, so I would rather wait personally.

That, and OWNMs are largely controlled (the good ones) by a small section of the overall population. You wouldn't really be giving any new content, just lining a couple of more pockets (not that that is inherently bad) but the idea we would have so much more to do is false.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:56 pm 

Would rather wait and have ENMs and KS30 implemented. Nasomi tends to "bandaid" things then just leave them that way forever. Also agreed with the above point, you think Warwolf would suddenly just go down to 5k? HA, those OWNM groups would continue to gouge as long as there's a market. Would definitely help move it from like 10-20m down to like 5m but I doubt it would go below that for a long time. Though who knows, maybe with all the ridiculous gil in circulation it would continue to be sold at 20m.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:31 pm 

Remove the Ownms - give us All Bcnms Enms thats it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:35 pm 

siknoz wrote:
Would rather wait and have ENMs and KS30 implemented. Nasomi tends to "bandaid" things then just leave them that way forever. Also agreed with the above point, you think Warwolf would suddenly just go down to 5k? HA, those OWNM groups would continue to gouge as long as there's a market. Would definitely help move it from like 10-20m down to like 5m but I doubt it would go below that for a long time. Though who knows, maybe with all the ridiculous gil in circulation it would continue to be sold at 20m.

We have been waiting for what 3+ years now? At what point is enough enough? You guys clearly havent been here long enough if you'd rather just wait for Nas to implement it. I would rather have more of those items in circulation (hagun, blessed gear, hedgehog bomb, warwolf, ect ect) than not have it at all. Also when did I ever say that warwolf would drop to 5k...?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:38 pm 

Meridian90 wrote:
Band aid fixes tend to become long term here, so I would rather wait personally.

That, and OWNMs are largely controlled (the good ones) by a small section of the overall population. You wouldn't really be giving any new content, just lining a couple of more pockets (not that that is inherently bad) but the idea we would have so much more to do is false.

What idea that we would have much more to do are you talking about? Jesus I say one thing thats completely straight forward and people infer so much. Literally all I said was, Add items to OWNM because they arent available and are stupidly priced. Its better than not having them at all at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:27 pm 

I don’t value gear as much as i do for content ( having stuff to do is more important than hacing an extra gear)