Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:02 pm 

cthalupa wrote:
Aurilius wrote:
Can't imagine thinking point systems are unique in a 20 year old game.

Please continue.

Not that I think it matters, but they did literally copy if word for word, typos included. MF is dead though and it got shared from them to DB, so...

It was shared, we tweaked jobs/points/rules and continue to do so to fit our LS (I did miss a couple typos originally, whoops), put our own work into all the formulas etc.

18 year old game, it is a good system, and I'm lazy. Thanks MF :P

My question for whoever "spilled the tea" is if they really thought this would be a worthwhile complaint?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:45 pm 

Vyrr wrote:

My question for whoever "spilled the tea" is if they really thought this would be a worthwhile complaint?

Perhaps it was intended as a community service, in order for the typos to finally get corrected?

I mean if this system really has been around for quite a while, it's always possible your members feel like this casts an aura of incompetence on the leadership if they make representations of their rules/decisions with obvious spelling/grammar errors in this grand era of Spellcheck that is baked in to literally every piece of software we use in our daily lives. The real test will be to see if the spelling finally gets corrected after this public shaming, or if some people on this planet are literally too lazy to be accounted for.

Or maybe I'm wrong, and someone was simply bored and wanted to spice up the forums =p

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:04 pm 

Knarlfist wrote:
Vyrr wrote:

I mean if this system really has been around for quite a while, it's always possible your members feel like this casts an aura of incompetence on the leadership if they make representations of their rules/decisions with obvious spelling/grammar errors in this grand era of Spellcheck that is baked in to literally every piece of software we use in our daily lives.

This isn't a fortune 500 bro no one cares that much.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:46 pm 

Knarlfist wrote:
Vyrr wrote:

Or maybe I'm wrong, and someone was simply bored and wanted to spice up the forums =p

You're wrong, someone wants to spice up the forums. They just picked a bad topic cause they're out of material :/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 pm 

I should have said no one cares that much except for the OP, who is Dratha, and clearly is butthurt about DB getting claims since he left.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:54 am 

Why am I getting dragged into this? I don't even care if they're getting claims now, I left for other reasons beyond "getting claims".

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am 

In summation I am genius and saved DB, you're welcome.