Lobby: Up
Online: 34
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:40 am 

You're losing players by the hour at this rate and this is what prospective new members have to look forward to on the forums?

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:07 am 

At least they posted it in the right section.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:16 am 

curaya wrote:
At least they posted it in the right section.

You ain't wrong and if you ain't wrong, you right.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:25 am 

what a considerate spammer.

Our recent accomplishments

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:01 am 

Kazen wrote:

You're losing players by the hour at this rate and this is what prospective new members have to look forward to on the forums?

Server is already dead at this point , dont see it recovering. His content over the past 2 years has been beyond underwhelming. Cheating/botting all time highs , 0 new real content (but hey those battery weapons work) . Hate to think that he has given up but at this point its either that or he has serious real life issues impeding his progress.Or maybe this is at a good spot for him. Appreciate all he has done but dropping anymore time into this server in the hopes that things will be working in a timely manner , if ever , just isnt realistic.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:29 am 

Pretty sure he's just content with the way the server is now and will just wait for it to naturally die at this point.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:49 pm 

I'm guessing he has a new job or relationship or health problem. Something that's taking up his time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:55 pm 

We already know he has a health issue, he's talked about it in the livestreams but said Nasomi was his outlet for that specifically which is where the ToAU roadmap came from. But my guess is the project became too big and he doesn't have his helpers anymore so the server will remain stagnant except for tiny tiny updates here and there, see: battery items, spark items, pup updates, etc. He has copy/paste events that he's done for years now and literally takes no effort on his part which was very apparent when he did the Halloween event and published on the front page with 2019 still in the text. He literally just copy/pastes from the previous year and starts the event. This is the future content you have to look forward to.

The lack of effort is apparent when seeing that duping is rampant and obviously done without repercussions. There is also blatant zone crashing (see: Fafnir, Tiamat, King B, AV, etc being crashed multiple times in the same day) with 0 consequences even when Nasomi himself finally appeared it continues to happen. Means he has 100% lost control of the server, it's no longer his which is why people are exiting in droves. My personally, I still cling to a small bit of hope that he tries to bring DW and Eri back along with some GMs to actually take care of issues on the server so he can focus on content, but I am also not holding my breath.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:33 pm 

its ok were getting 200 days of content LOL

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=475

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:39 pm 

I wish I could believe it, but he said similar words when Eden launched and people started flocking there and all we got was T1 ZNM like it was something groundbreaking. Whereas most of the ZNM content people are after is shit his left on (see: Sarameya). At this point its a "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of faith.