Lobby: Up
Online: 49
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:00 am 

I just wanted to say thanks and give major props to the people behind this server, thanks so much I had a sub to this game about 10 years ago but dropped it cause I felt like I was paying for something I couldn't really play cause of work and stuff. But after trying a phantasy star server with a friend I looked into this, and there were some other ones but I liked the looks of this one. Was an easy sign up process and pretty cool. Also an easy install, especially compared to whatever it was playonline was doing 10 years ago as I remember the crystal system was pretty blah. Anyway just thought I'd give some praise and thanks for giving me a chance to play this awesome game. Will get me caught up on the numerical FF's before 14.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:49 am 

wasnt it called... crysta or something? all i know is my bank acct got flagged n locked when it first came out on ffxiv 1.0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:24 am 

Bushido wrote:
Unseen wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks and give major props to the people behind this server, thanks so much I had a sub to this game about 10 years ago but dropped it cause I felt like I was paying for something I couldn't really play cause of work and stuff. But after trying a phantasy star server with a friend I looked into this, and there were some other ones but I liked the looks of this one. Was an easy sign up process and pretty cool. Also an easy install, especially compared to whatever it was playonline was doing 10 years ago as I remember the crystal system was pretty blah. Anyway just thought I'd give some praise and thanks for giving me a chance to play this awesome game. Will get me caught up on the numerical FF's before 14.

hope you are playing with friends just saying

Yea I know a good friend I got on this server who helps me out, course I could always use new friends as I really wanna build a good summoner as that's the whole reason I like this mmo over others, the summons I've seen in this are fantastic.

disposablehero wrote:
wasnt it called... crysta or something? all i know is my bank acct got flagged n locked when it first came out on ffxiv 1.0

Yea you basically paid for crysta or whatever it was called and fed it into the account like money, not sure what they use now tho.. Wasn't the most convenient system.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:22 pm 

lol terrible system indeed. welcome to the server ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:12 pm 

Welcome to Nasomi! We are glad to have you :)

The forums are a little spicy (toxic even) at times, but there are plenty of people just like you on Nasomi who are glad that the server exists and enjoy playing FFXI as it was meant to be played. Best of luck on your adventures!