Lobby: Up
Online: 43
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:18 pm 

peej1084 wrote:
How does one decide what gil is worth on this server? Do you guys just go by live servers? Or do you just have such a big ego to think 600k is worth 500$ on a private server with ~500 players. Is it a dollar per player? Especially during times like this where we are locked down due to a virus and people are losing their jobs. People got the cheese to spend $500 on gil, for a private server? I dunno about that chief.

I thought you banned yourself.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:15 pm 

To the 3rd friend who didn't cheat or explode, ur the man lol. Welcome to nasomi ^^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:18 pm 

peej1084 wrote:
Bushido wrote:
peej1084 wrote:

He could give a shit about the level 11 or the money. We just wanted to play on here. But how are we supposed to play if he cannot create a character? Especially when the admin says "just reroll" and you cant. Uh, so yeah he made a new character, but it doesn't ever get created. And when we asked about it we get no response or help. Sick moderation bro :lol:

How does one decide what gil is worth on this server? Do you guys just go by live servers? Or do you just have such a big ego to think 600k is worth 500$ on a private server with ~500 players. Is it a dollar per player? Especially during times like this where we are locked down due to a virus and people are losing their jobs. People got the cheese to spend $500 on gil, for a private server? I dunno about that chief.

Not understanding supply/demand isn’t a great sign for your FFXI career.

Also, 600k isn’t worth $500. That’s our point. Sounds like your friend had a lot more than 600k, and you believed he just had 600k that someone gave him LUL

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:15 pm 

Welcome to FFXI where the best cheaters are convinced they don't cheat, are better than you & are simultaneously too cool to play with you but insist you should be playing with them which they would do but you can't because they are banned and totally don't care but constantly return to the forums of a game to tell you how cool they are.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 pm 

Hey so I've read the threads and you guys have been wondering why my friend is posting so let me set it clear. I didn't buy gil at all I was given a herby and a hairpin and I sold it on the auction house and that's what caused this big issue that I'm supposedly buying gil which is not the case I just accepted candy from the creepy guy in the on the corner I guess and he took me on a trip to his play prison lol. Anyhow I tried to explain to Nas what was up and even said to erase the account so I could start over like I could careless about the gil or the items I wanted to play on the server I've been trying for weeks to get him in chat with no avail and then the other day he hits up peej who was trying as well and refused to talk to me or hear my side so I mean ok whatever. Honestly it is what it is but please stop holding on to the guys balls like he is a god and doesn't make mistakes I think he has been game master too long and has forgot to be friendly.

Last edited by Noggles on Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:58 pm 

Hey so I've read the threads and you guys have been wondering why my friend is posting so let me set it clear. I didnt buy gil at all I was given a herby and a hairpin and I sold it on the auction house and that's what caused this big issue that I'm supposedly buying gil which is not the case I just accepted candy from the creepy guy in the on the corner I guess and he took me on a trip to his play prison lol. Anyhow I tried to explain to Nas what was up and even said to erase the account so I could start over like I could careless about the gil or the items I wanted to play on the server I've been trying for weeks to get him in chat with no avail and then the other day he hits up peej who was trying as well and refused to talk to me or hear my side so I mean ok whatever. Honestly it is what it is but please stop holding on to the guys balls like he is a god and doesn't make mistakes I think he has been game master too long and has forgot to be friendly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:13 pm 

While needing to edit ur defense to not say u bought gil (lol), you know ur options. Not hard to to just make a new char and get over a lvl 11 acct. If having fun playing xi is the goal, you know what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:13 pm 

Noggles wrote:
Hey so I've read the threads and you guys have been wondering why my friend is posting so let me set it clear. I didnt buy gil at all I was given a herby and a hairpin and I sold it on the auction house and that's what caused this big issue that I'm supposedly buying gil which is not the case I just accepted candy from the creepy guy in the on the corner I guess and he took me on a trip to his play prison lol. Anyhow I tried to explain to Nas what was up and even said to erase the account so I could start over like I could careless about the gil or the items I wanted to play on the server I've been trying for weeks to get him in chat with no avail and then the other day he hits up peej who was trying as well and refused to talk to me or hear my side so I mean ok whatever. Honestly it is what it is but please stop holding on to the guys balls like he is a god and doesn't make mistakes I think he has been game master too long and has forgot to be friendly.

Damn must have missed the guy handing out haubs & hairpins to noobs when I made my account :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:36 pm 

Had plenty of laughs about this topic but the funniest shit in the world is thinking a hauberk and hairpin is worth 500$ on this 300man private server :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:47 pm 

peej1084 wrote:
Had plenty of laughs about this topic but the funniest shit in the world is thinking a hauberk and hairpin is worth 500$ on this 300man private server :lol:

Kazen wrote:
I thought you banned yourself.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next