Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:18 pm 

Guscles wrote:
What happened to the server population? Why has it dropped so much?

It's time to leave Nasomi - it is dying.

I switched to retail with friends and it still has the classic feel and multiple gearsets to get, fantastic addons and good content.

If I ever went private again, it would be Wings for sure. They have Dancer, chests, Field Support, more content, better support team, etc.

~Rubicmage
Leveling RDM, WHM, BLM, NIN
Taru | Rank 1 Bastok | [ ] Sky / [ ] Sea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:39 pm 

You can delete your own character, and then make it again lmao

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:53 am 

Rubicund wrote:
Guscles wrote:

It's time to leave Nasomi - it is dying.

I switched to retail with friends and it still has the classic feel and multiple gearsets to get, fantastic addons and good content.

If I ever went private again, it would be Wings for sure. They have Dancer, chests, Field Support, more content, better support team, etc.

lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:10 am 

Quote:
They have Dancer, chests, Field Support

Yup Rubi's got it, everyone I know is always saying "Wish I could play FFXI back when it started to suck but didn't full suck yet."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:20 am 

peej1084 wrote:

Uh, because i know him in real life. He wouldnt buy gil and doesnt need to. Neither do I. Just the fact that we needed game assistance and were heckled says a lot about moderation around here. It's not taken seriously. If you want population to go up you need good moderation and a fair justice system. You have to be fair with everyone. And the message i received for asking about it was not very fair, or serious, but more of a jab from the admin. Go ahead and meme away memers. The topic still stands.

You really think just because you say you know him in real life that validates as him being honest? You do realize people lie to their own families all the time. That's like a robbers friend saying hey i know him personally, he would never rob anything. yet theres evidence there showing they did rob. If you're saying why would a lvl 11 need all that gil.... why would a lvl 11 be randomly given a hauby and a hairpen? can't even equip any of those but those are highly value items that are frequently bought. Doesn't matter what the price of gil is currently worth either whether gil is valued at 100$ or 1000$ the fact is those items were given away. The whole thing just smells like your friend buying gil.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:44 pm 

You guys have some fantastic reading comprehension. I dunno its like you fixate on certain phrases like RMT and gil.

The original reason we petitioned the GM is because my friend could not delete and remake a character. That's not something that is hard to understand. Not sure why people seem to think he wanted to keep his lvl 11 with 600k when he said himself he tried to delete it and reroll a character (which he was denied doing). Anything else? :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:12 pm 

Guscles wrote:

Lack of support for victims of bugs, lack of fixing bugs, lack of adding new content, lack of fixing exploits, and lack of policing for exploiters.

Best of luck to those that can take it, glad youre enjoying yourselves.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:20 pm 

lol starting to think we need a way to show the difference between people who play on nas and people who just use the forums as some hate boner game.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:31 pm 

disposablehero wrote:
lol starting to think we need a way to show the difference between people who play on nas and people who just use the forums as some hate boner game.

This.

peej1084 wrote:
You guys have some fantastic reading comprehension. I dunno its like you fixate on certain phrases like RMT and gil.

The original reason we petitioned the GM is because my friend could not delete and remake a character. That's not something that is hard to understand. Not sure why people seem to think he wanted to keep his lvl 11 with 600k when he said himself he tried to delete it and reroll a character (which he was denied doing). Anything else? :shock:

Kazen wrote:
I thought you banned yourself.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:55 pm 

We talkin bout practice or the game?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next