Lobby: Up
Online: 41
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:01 pm 

disposablehero wrote:
lol starting to think we need a way to show the difference between people who play on nas and people who just use the forums as some hate boner game.

I guess now this board isn't just for sucking dick and elite circle jerks anymore, but hey what do I know?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:15 pm 

disposablehero wrote:
lol starting to think we need a way to show the difference between people who play on nas and people who just use the forums as some hate boner game.

While this is not a bad idea, a thread specifically discussing the decline in server population should also have input from people who have quit, imo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:27 pm 

peej1084 wrote:
disposablehero wrote:

I guess now this board isn't just for sucking dick and elite circle jerks anymore, but hey what do I know?

Kazen wrote:
Kazen wrote:
I thought you banned yourself.

I need my privacy, I need some signs please,
You're all too loud you don't speak quietly, opinions violently.
Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:17 pm 

I miss nasomi...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:19 pm 

TheMac4D wrote:

Still mad I wasn't given a spot in this.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:05 pm 

Bushido wrote:
It’s really just a chat room with friends for the 200 or so endgame players that don’t want to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:40 pm 

Hi

This server is dying . A matter of time . There is no new content coming up and other servers such as eden offer more content and it best coded to reflect retail,
So many thing dont work in nasomi as they are suppose to retail. Diabolos spamming sleepga 2 , ownm, nuking high levels hnm w/o MB for 1500+, abilities dont do what there a supposed to do like radiant breath .

I played for 1.5 year and no content was added beside battery weapons , while other servers offer more content

Only thing that can save this server is salvage/ einherjar

I personnaly wont start over in another sever but im retired until new content comes up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:46 am 

Rubicund wrote:
Guscles wrote:
What happened to the server population? Why has it dropped so much?

It's time to leave Nasomi - it is dying.

I switched to retail with friends and it still has the classic feel and multiple gearsets to get, fantastic addons and good content.

If I ever went private again, it would be Wings for sure. They have Dancer, chests, Field Support, more content, better support team, etc.

If one is looking for a new private server, I'd advise against joining a server headed by Caelic, who was not only banned from Eden for rmt, but proceeded to dupe and inject ridiculous amounts of gil into the economy when he couldn't get his way, forcing Eden staff to take the server down temporarily while they dealt with fixing the damage. But I mean, if that's the kind of admin you trust with your data, more power to you I guess :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:44 pm 

Kai wrote:
If one is looking for a new private server, I'd advise against joining a server headed by Caelic, who was not only banned from Eden for rmt, but proceeded to dupe and inject ridiculous amounts of gil into the economy when he couldn't get his way, forcing Eden staff to take the server down temporarily while they dealt with fixing the damage. But I mean, if that's the kind of admin you trust with your data, more power to you I guess :)

Shhhh, we're in 2021 now. Don't let facts get in the way of the narrative.

Deft/Drop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:53 am 

peej1084 wrote:
You guys have some fantastic reading comprehension. I dunno its like you fixate on certain phrases like RMT and gil.

The original reason we petitioned the GM is because my friend could not delete and remake a character. That's not something that is hard to understand. Not sure why people seem to think he wanted to keep his lvl 11 with 600k when he said himself he tried to delete it and reroll a character (which he was denied doing). Anything else? :shock:

classic. now you're saying not pay attention to the main reason why you started going off in this thread about your friend. You do realize you wouldn't need to defend your friend if he didn't buy gil in the first place so yes, that's why it's focused on.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next