Lobby: Up
Online: 66
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 9:09 pm 

Hi there. Could anyone throw me some up to date tips for making relatively good money? I'm WHT lvl 21, Bastokan and what I've been doing so far is selling stacks of birth feathers, which is what's been selling the fastest and for 4k per stack, some piece of gear occasionally, but I would like to know which other items, loot or gear could I farm and place in AH, specially for buying better gear as I level up. I've been taking my first steps into goldsmithing but still haven't sold almost any copper ingots. Don't know if it may be better to sell them separately rather than in stacks. I haven't farmed any more feathers lately and haven't made much more Gil so far from anything else than from the feathers. Anyway, thank you so much in advance. People are the most friendly here in this server. I appreciate that :). I still don't feel like trying fishing but if it's really a good source of income as well I may take the time to give that a shot.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 5:54 am 

if you have Sarutabaruta Outpost Teleport then you could kill crawlers for silk thread. Silk Thread 9k usually a stack. You could also try to get to know all your local npc vendors. Often they sell things cheap that sell for much higher price on AH. Like rock salt is a very cheap item from npc, but on AH sells quickly for 900 a stack. Distilled Water is another one.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 6:02 am 

EmeraldxWeapon wrote:
if you have Sarutabaruta Outpost Teleport then you could kill crawlers for silk thread. Silk Thread 9k usually a stack. You could also try to get to know all your local npc vendors. Often they sell things cheap that sell for much higher price on AH. Like rock salt is a very cheap item from npc, but on AH sells quickly for 900 a stack. Distilled Water is another one.

Well thank you so much! I'll keep that in mind and put it to practice asap. Much appreciated :)

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 3:55 pm 

viewtopic.php?t=4645

Not sure if you've seen this already but this can be useful starting out,
As mentioned silk thread is listed,

And yeah fishing can be pretty good, but very time consuming too.

Great once you hit the high levels though.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 4:02 pm 

Since you're from bastok, you could try mining in Zehurn, you could even create an alt and mine on your alt whilst you do stuff on your main.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 11:17 pm 

shahua wrote:
https://na.nasomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4645

Not sure if you've seen this already but this can be useful starting out,
As mentioned silk thread is listed,

And yeah fishing can be pretty good, but very time consuming too.

Great once you hit the high levels though.

Oh I saw that one about 2 weeks ago but it always helps to re read it as I get used to the game's mechanics so thanks a lot for reminding me of it.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 11:21 pm 

Trist wrote:
Since you're from bastok, you could try mining in Zehurn, you could even create an alt and mine on your alt whilst you do stuff on your main.

Ok cool! I'm still not familiar with alts but I'll look that up on the wiki to see how it works. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 2:35 pm 

magic spells are always a good one as well, you can buy them from the shop in bastok markets near the zoneline to port bastok and sell them on the AH and usually a few thousand profit, just keep an eye on what sells and how fast/slow it sells

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:09 am 

mibotsu wrote:
magic spells are always a good one as well, you can buy them from the shop in bastok markets near the zoneline to port bastok and sell them on the AH and usually a few thousand profit, just keep an eye on what sells and how fast/slow it sells

I can confirm this is a good way to make some money in the early levels. I tried it on Eden. Its a bit slower but it works. BUT, mining in zerhun mines is by far the most profitable IMO.