Lobby: Up
Online: 64
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:49 am 

Hello all! Played from ~04-15, and just learned about the private servers of the glory days. Towards the end of my tenure, I really enjoyed some of the late ToaU era upgrades, like xp rings, and the lv 1 boots that you could buy with cp(?) that gave the 12% movement speed increase until hit by a mob. XP rings were also amazing for assisting in the level grind.

One of the main reasons I stopped playing was the lack of community in the retail era, but at the same time, some of the QoL improvements I felt did the game justice, while still keeping the intent & spirit of the game intact (at least in my mind).

As a parent now, time is limited and precious, but a few hours to play still sounds like a great time :)

Thank you in advance for the reply!showbox speed test

Last edited by DenilCartel on Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:41 am 

Id say if your think QoL adjustments, we have a limited level sync, xp rings on holidays, more inventory with mog sacks and mog case, and getting to have an alternate character. Besides that having the oldschool grinds are what makes the community. Even with limited time this server been around for about 8 years now you have plenty of time to catch up or take your time to advance.