Lobby: Up
Online: 44
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Up In Arms
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:32 am 

Good Evening all, as you can see from the recent chain of updates. Up In Arms is now active. I am sure most know but just in case you don't. It is very simple to solo or duelbox. I will attach a youtube vid of me doing the bcnm recently as THF and RDM. I told a couple ppl way back when that once they both got k clubs i would crack the plastic off a bottle of kraken and do a swig of it for them. (kraken the only thing i could think of close enough to the subject). 6 months later, they succeeded and I grabbed the very dusty bottle and did just that. Most of the nasomi veterans must have 1000-5000+ seals laying around. Yes the price will drop but it's still a fun thing you can roll the dice on alone.

This time I have told the 300 some odd ppl in ZenGarden that i will do the same for them for each k club they get from UIA. Just don't get like 30 of them in a week please, it's been 10 years since college and id rather not die. Thx <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m-ajFZBGIQ&t=579s

Post subject: Re: Up In Arms
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:24 pm 

Watching your video, it seems like a broken version of the fight, which nas has now fixed.

thf+rdm is a very rough fight now, id recommend people go in with 3 people unless your doing retail strats with pups or bsts or w/e

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:20 pm 

so now that it is fixed, has anybody gotten a kraken club yet?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:21 pm 

Just did 3 runs. 9 orbs total. no club ; ;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:13 am 

Yeah the fight seems to work properly now, once all of its tentacles are gone it will spam a 270 dmg attack that goes through shadows and third eye and cannot be evaded, so I really don't see much point to THF. It was possible to win on SAM + RDM but I wouldn't really recommend it either, seems like mostly a mage fight to be safe. SAM SAM RDM would probably be safe enough and really fast though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:11 am 

yeah looks better off that way, i have heard many people burning some orbs on it but no club thus far

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:54 am 

Zensaku wrote:
yeah looks better off that way, i have heard many people burning some orbs on it but no club thus far

In the past day? Because it was just added yesterday. I went 1/2xx in retail, so unless something is horribly broken, I wouldn't expect any kclubs yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:52 am 

Hamster wrote:
Zensaku wrote:

In the past day? Because it was just added yesterday. I went 1/2xx in retail, so unless something is horribly broken, I wouldn't expect any kclubs yet.

server wide probably up to a couple hundred attempts by now, wouldn't be surprised if one has dropped.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:39 am 

The runs I did was rdm, rdm, blm. 1 rdm is sleeper. other rdm and blm did timed nukes on the sleeper call. blm opened with ES burst. Was super easy and fast.
Of 9 runs, sleep was only resisted once.

rdm, blm, blm would have been faster.

I've seen others do brd, blm, blm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:19 pm 

i just ran last night blm blm rdm, REALLY easy, we did time nuke at start but our rdm had no issues landing grav and sleep so we just kinda free nuked and mixed in some stuns. no clubs of course so i'm waiting to see a SS of one that actually drops. I'm pretty sure nas gonna troll and it'll be octave club