Lobby: Up
Online: 42
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Is dynamis still busted?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:15 am 

Hi, I just wanted to ask and see if anyone can confirm that it's fixed now.

After the Dynamis update at the end of July, I went with a group to try to get Frags from Xarcabard like maybe in mid August, but killing the 15 NMs didn't give the special message. So when we killed one of the animated weapon NMs, it didn't drop the frag and we haven't tried again since.

Can anyone confirm that it is fixed, and it's possible to get frags again?

I heard from others around the same time that Beaucedine was also busted, and people couldn't get papers anymore, but I haven't heard anything about that recently either.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:32 pm 

Tensho wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to ask and see if anyone can confirm that it's fixed now.

After the Dynamis update at the end of July, I went with a group to try to get Frags from Xarcabard like maybe in mid August, but killing the 15 NMs didn't give the special message. So when we killed one of the animated weapon NMs, it didn't drop the frag and we haven't tried again since.

Can anyone confirm that it is fixed, and it's possible to get frags again?

I heard from others around the same time that Beaucedine was also busted, and people couldn't get papers anymore, but I haven't heard anything about that recently either.

i heard the group today got frags just fine from xarc, think ive heard people have gotten papers also?

just need to ask nas to reset the zone before you enter, or the person with the hourglass will crash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:25 pm 

Did Beaucedine last week and got papers.

Did Xarc today and got Necros and Frags.

I’ve just been messaging Nasomi beforehand on naschat to advise what zone we’re going into and haven’t had any problems.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:46 pm 

Thanks everyone for the replies!

I'm sure a good number of LS mates will be happy knowing this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:58 am 

I think Dyna-Sandy is busted. My Linkshell "The Goonies", did Dyna-Sandy, we killed all the Time-Keepers and went back and killed the SMN NM and Drg NM. We had 15 min left and went to kill the Big Boss, and there was no Big Boss up.

According to Wiki, those 2 bosses should spawn the Big Boss, and it never did. Can anyone explain if Nasomi changed something in Dyna-Sandy?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:57 pm 

Just tried Dynamis Xarcabard a few mins ago, and we had no luck. We got the zone reset by nasomi, but even after killing all 15 NMs, we got no message again. We looked everywhere to see if we missed one, but no. We killed one animated weapon to test it, and it didn't drop a frag again. I don't know what to do anymore... What am I missing?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:51 pm 

Tensho wrote:
Just tried Dynamis Xarcabard a few mins ago, and we had no luck. We got the zone reset by nasomi, but even after killing all 15 NMs, we got no message again. We looked everywhere to see if we missed one, but no. We killed one animated weapon to test it, and it didn't drop a frag again. I don't know what to do anymore... What am I missing?

did you get a response by nas saying he reset it. or are you just assuming.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:52 pm 

mibotsu wrote:
Tensho wrote:

did you get a response by nas saying he reset it. or are you just assuming.

I did get a response from Nasomi on Naschat. He reset it for us.
The time for the zone on the world status page even says the zone got reset, and the time matches to around the time we entered.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:34 am 

unlucky dude, i know its worked for others, just gotta report the shit to nas

and hopefully dyna gets fixed by 2024

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:31 am 

Did a Xarc run with Zengarden Saturday night. Killed all 15 bosses. Killed a few frag NMs afterwards. No dice.