Lobby: Up
Online: 46
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Vichyssoise irl!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:45 pm 

and for those of you with a brain cell kicking around and are interested in these trade secrets that no one will ever consider telling you for free, if you dig deep on eclogitic diamonds youll see the reason these clowns are so easily fooled into thinking they must be quartz is because eclogitic diamonds do have a bit of silica in the matrix. its one of the reasons theyre far more valuable, more than any slave dollars. as they form 1000km below the surface according to the mental governors/slave masters, as opposed to 150-250

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:46 am 

the first one hahahahahaah throwback screenshot. had to repost, remade like 2mins after!!

second one is similar to image earlier, rubies on the left, diamonds on the right. blue orange and pink diamonds there are actually the most damn beautiful but need more carving/polishing before itll really show on camera with my shit lighting

Attachments:
morion2for2.png
morion2for2.png [ 919.54 KiB | Viewed 3363 times ]
Screenshot 2021-11-16 174443.png
Screenshot 2021-11-16 174443.png [ 1.62 MiB | Viewed 3363 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:05 am 

This is at least a little more interesting than the last guy who advertised his mental break here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:46 pm 

Anyone with a brain can tell those aren't diamonds. I find similar rocks and stones when I'm walking on the beach though. Have you had much luck selling them?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:01 pm 

good answer. im not selling them fuckbag. trade only, no slave dollars allowed.

once again i ask you guys to please notice how one side can never say anything that has anything to do with facts, reality, testing ANYTHING, and only deflect cry run away nonstop, anti vaxxer conspiracy theory ahhh!!
THERE ARE NO REAL MEN ANYMORE I WILL FUCK YOU ALLL MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/jwl/ ... 60348.html

also im a moron for advertising in calgary. you do stupid things you get stupid results.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:23 pm 

ignore the haters, there are just jelous of you :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:06 am 

lol trist you sound so sincere always :p

and waait a second... nervous breakdown!? how many years are these people gonna cling to that... THIS IS THE NORMAL ME FOLKS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:33 am 

Let's just take a normal tally. 1. You insult almost everyone you come into contact with. 2. You dismiss anyone who slightly disagrees with you. 3. You insist others must believe your God that apparently condones the above behavior but is also simultaneously very real, but also unable to do anything about the mind slave/master problem? 4. Even if you have organic diamonds, it just means we don't value them. Call them what you like, supply & demand has determined we like the fake ones? Who cares? Maybe if you were nice and asked for assistance identifying and getting analysis of the minerals, instead of insulting people and insisting they are slaves they would have given you some readings. Regardless I would love to hear more! What kind of God do we have here? Is it one Mind Master, like a hive mind type deal or multiple agents in play?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:42 am 

btw yall much love just lookin for free publicity and the views exploded thanks to you last few

also a lot of stuff said is for legal reasons

much love <3 lmfao

i shouldnt even tell you this much, but you wont believe me anyway. this has a lot less to do with diamonds than you think. those are the carrot. slaves only listen to orders or shiny things. please take it upon yourself to seriously consider the legal truths ive shared here. i am a master of bypassing censorship to find or share information.

also another freebie half of you probably dont deserve, but again, that half wont even comprehend its value again like always. so this picture is the table of alchemy symbols, einstein tesla and everyone else who was a construct of even your mental governor STILL CALLED DARK ENERGY THE AETHER. only the morons in power call it dark energy because thats what it is to satanists and sinners. they didnt disprove the aether, evolution doesnt disprove god.............. and when he "disproved alchemy" by getting the same amount of mercury and oxygen from the oxide? or did he prove he sucks at alchemy.

if you can comprehend what this table means, you will slowly learn latin, chemistry, the language of symbols, and much more if you try.

and fun fact, rhodium isnt a tuning fork by coincidence. nor is it 14k an ounce by coincidences. there are ZERO coincidences in life.

*** IMPORTANT!!! ***

also! https://millionshort.com/ and gibiru.com/ will help in your search for the truth a lot more than anything youre using now, likely. brave browser is nice too. built in tor and more

and seriously try an addon like "read aloud"! i would have said no thanks tooooo before i tried it but it changed my life. any article, pdf, book, patent anything! read out to you like story time, any time all the time for free!! itll change your life.

internet aint gonna be around for long no robot war can ever happen 1 emp all electronics gone it will not be the first time. collect latin books or many other things in physical text and youre rich forever after. seeds etc too. its one of the reasons youre being loaded up with metals too. eat green vegetables yall haha. the next "solar high" is in 2025 when english covid security forces are hired/on contract til.

you filthy little ejaculators ;p

Attachments:
Screenshot 2021-11-17 190454.png
Screenshot 2021-11-17 190454.png [ 467.2 KiB | Viewed 3291 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:27 am 

and for what its worth i truly think starbright made me genuinely laugh with him a few times youre actually pretty funny. and a good temperament too.