Lobby: Up
Online: 61
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:28 pm 

Searain wrote:

Learn a little each day haha, in all honesty I just said it to shorten japanese. I don't like the guy whatsoever, but I didn't mean that in a racist way haha. Oh well.

I still stand by that I think exp books and unlimited level sync would be beneficial, I just don't like seeing people bitch and complain about not getting exp parties, when they happen at all times of the day. When its people who put in 0 effort except /inv, and people complaining there isn't enough active people online at 3am server. Its literally going out of you way, to play something that doesn't fit your schedule. Only to complain about that thing not being available on your schedule. Its finding something to complain about rather than it being an actual issue.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:31 am 

daemonhall wrote:
Tensho wrote:
daemonhall wrote:
I called you a jap because you're japanese no? Go ahead and cry more, do you melt in the sunshine like ice cream as well?

Nah, I’m not butthurt about it. I just wanted to check and now I know that you’re a racist, a troll, and a no-lifer. But I do feel sorry for you. I got an idea. How about I send you some quality hentai from Japan in the mail so you can continue to please yourself late at night while your parents are sleep. But remember to wear some good earphones. You wouldn’t want to wake them up when your favorite line comes up. Oniii-chaaannn! :lol:

Meanwhile you're still acting like this on the forums and I got ANOTHER exp party. Go figure. :lol: I'll probably hit 75 before this thread ends and you still have your flag up while making more post.

So, is that a no to the hentai?

Think carefully for I offer you only the finest of lolita action. ★

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:37 pm 

Tensho wrote:
daemonhall wrote:
Tensho wrote:

Nah, I’m not butthurt about it. I just wanted to check and now I know that you’re a racist, a troll, and a no-lifer. But I do feel sorry for you. I got an idea. How about I send you some quality hentai from Japan in the mail so you can continue to please yourself late at night while your parents are sleep. But remember to wear some good earphones. You wouldn’t want to wake them up when your favorite line comes up. Oniii-chaaannn! :lol:

Meanwhile you're still acting like this on the forums and I got ANOTHER exp party. Go figure. :lol: I'll probably hit 75 before this thread ends and you still have your flag up while making more post.

So, is that a no to the hentai?

Think carefully for I offer you only the finest of lolita action. ★

You can send that to me...for science. . . :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 3:23 pm 

Searain wrote:
disposablehero wrote:
It could also be fixed from a community standpoint if someone make a progression ls?

With less than 10 people 11-74 seeking server wide at any given time?

I did think about remaking "Mog House" but there's still a bunch of great social LS out there with quite a few members (I'm talking 30+ online) and it makes exactly zero difference as far as exping goes. The player base is top heavy so no one really messes with anything below 60'ish.

Also, people wouldn't switch over unless Nas mandated it cause they have their own circles now (however tiny those might be due to playerbase shrinkage), a server-wide communication channel without having to actually equip a pearl would help I suppose.

Great to know everyones super high level and thumbs their noses at new players great no wonder the community is so toxic.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 1:30 am 

i wouldnt dare thumb my nose at you

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 2:20 pm 

just imagine what kind of an overweight mentally retarded incel that hasn't touched grass nor seen the sun in years do you have to be to still be "playing" on these private servers letting the owner use your pc to mine him bitcoin (lul)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 5:39 pm 

Lol I had to google what thumb nose was xD

Attachments:
thumbnose.jpg
thumbnose.jpg [ 24.31 KiB | Viewed 1779 times ]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 am 

gole53 wrote:
to still be "playing" on these private servers letting the owner use your pc to mine him bitcoin (lul)

I honestly wouldn't mind, it provides a great service as in allowing us to get our XI-nostalgia fix whenever we feel like it, free of charge.

Also, post proof, dipshit.