Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:58 pm 

daemonhall wrote:
So mad, some crybaby lil jap boy make me so mad. Lol get over yourself.

Wow, hold up, did you just call me a jap, a racist, ethnic slur here on the forums?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:26 pm 

I called you a jap because you're japanese no? Go ahead and cry more, do you melt in the sunshine like ice cream as well?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:39 am 

daemonhall wrote:
I called you a jap because you're japanese no? Go ahead and cry more, do you melt in the sunshine like ice cream as well?

Nah, I’m not butthurt about it. I just wanted to check and now I know that you’re a racist, a troll, and a no-lifer. But I do feel sorry for you. I got an idea. How about I send you some quality hentai from Japan in the mail so you can continue to please yourself late at night while your parents are sleep. But remember to wear some good earphones. You wouldn’t want to wake them up when your favorite line comes up. Oniii-chaaannn! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:41 am 

Deadwing wrote:
setzor wrote:
Tensho wrote:
Unlimited sync by itself won't work.

That only works if there's a decent number of people flagged and the levels are all over the place.

We have a worse situation. We have a rock-bottom number of people flagged, which makes this server very unattractive to new players. Old players quiting + new players going to other servers instead = death of the server.

But let's honest with ourselves. We all know deep down inside that nothing will be done about this.

wow, what a shame. if only Nasomi hadn't let his ego be the ultimate undoing of his greatest work. if nasomi asked, i'd gladly fix all his servers problems, but *gasp* give credit to another dev? let it die instead.

The half-baked version of fishing that you got implemented on Nasomi is, in my opinion, atrocious. The complete version of your fishing system has a good reputation; however when I pointed out to Nasomi where you had shared that code publicly, he refused to use it. That tells me that his refusal to work with you has nothing to do with credit, and I suspect Eden server feels the same way at this point. A good working knowledge of retail in addition to computer science skills are rare to find at the same time in someone who does what you do. Usually someone has only one, or only the other. It takes more than that to work on a team though, and surely you realize going it alone is impossible.

nasomi doesn't use any of my fishing code. he went it alone on that as far as i know.

i left eden out of frustration with the non-dev staff and just general burnout from spending 16 hours a day staring at client disassembly and endless amounts of packet data.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:12 am 

daemonhall wrote:

I have to weigh in here, but you do know that the Japanese prefer the term “JPN”, and find it offensive to be called a jap. Just some general background for others who may be wondering whats the difference.

This coming from decades of dealing with them (in game or out).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:35 am 

setzor wrote:
nasomi doesn't use any of my fishing code. he went it alone on that as far as i know.

I did some digging and it seems you're correct about this. I'm sorry I linked your name with it.

If you didn't write fishing, what did you write for Nasomi that you haven't gotten credit for?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:25 pm 

Queir wrote:
daemonhall wrote:

I have to weigh in here, but you do know that the Japanese prefer the term “JPN”, and find it offensive to be called a jap. Just some general background for others who may be wondering whats the difference.

Man I called him a Jap because its short for Japanese. I'm not going to call someone JPN in a sentence, that just sounds weird. If he took offense to that, he has a stick up his ass. And to be honest, I couldn't care less if he did. The man is quick to insult and avoid the topic every time I bring it up because he got called out for what he is. A cry baby bitch. Who spends his time complaining instead of doing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:27 pm 

Tensho wrote:
daemonhall wrote:

Nah, I’m not butthurt about it. I just wanted to check and now I know that you’re a racist, a troll, and a no-lifer. But I do feel sorry for you. I got an idea. How about I send you some quality hentai from Japan in the mail so you can continue to please yourself late at night while your parents are sleep. But remember to wear some good earphones. You wouldn’t want to wake them up when your favorite line comes up. Oniii-chaaannn! :lol:

Meanwhile you're still acting like this on the forums and I got ANOTHER exp party. Go figure. :lol: I'll probably hit 75 before this thread ends and you still have your flag up while making more post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:03 pm 

daemonhall wrote:
Queir wrote:
daemonhall wrote:

Man I called him a Jap because its short for Japanese. I'm not going to call someone JPN in a sentence, that just sounds weird. If he took offense to that, he has a stick up his ass. And to be honest, I couldn't care less if he did. The man is quick to insult and avoid the topic every time I bring it up because he got called out for what he is. A cry baby bitch. Who spends his time complaining instead of doing.

its still a slur, its not difficult to not use it lol

as for the rest of this thread, forums are for bitching about shit, what else would we use it for? lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:46 pm 

daemonhall wrote:
I called you a jap because you're japanese no? Go ahead and cry more,

Not that I give a shit about politically correctness, but it's indeed a racial slur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap

If I knew that, there's no way you didn't, even moreso given your track record of being a complete tool.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next