Lobby: Up
Online: 51
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:24 am 

daemonhall wrote:
Tensho wrote:
daemonhall wrote:
People are going out of their way, spending time and energy towards something they dislike, to find something to complain about. Bunch of damn children in adult costumes.

Nope, I love the whole brutal leveling experience FFXI was known for. It's the inability to consistently engage in it, after yelling in town, switching between pearls to ask in chat, and doing whatever is needed to make it work that gets me. Of course I tried your methods, I'm not a fool. But yes, I am complaining. Thank you for noticing. That's how you bring attention to an issue that needs to be addressed. If I didn't love this server, I would have left long ago and joined all the Japanese players that made a home in Wings.

Our situations are not the same. You are in a NA time zone, are you not? Searain is in the EU, and I'm in Asia. We don't have the luxury of naturally being in the same time slot where the bulk of the active players live in. The players on this server has always leaned heavily towards NA. It is what it is.

The numbers during Asia prime hours, when people get back from work, are usually around 120-150. Not the 286 that are currently on right now during NA prime night hours. And a good chunk of the 120-150 numbers are people just who fell asleep at the computer, are bazarring stuff, or left their character logged in all night to camp something.

But if you want have a real conversation, I suggest you don't walk into a thread and insult people right off the bat. Otherwise no one will take you seriously and you open yourself up to some nasty comments.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:51 am 

Tensho wrote:
daemonhall wrote:
Tensho wrote:

The numbers during Asia prime hours, when people get back from work, are usually around 120-150. Not the 286 that are currently on right now during NA prime night hours. And a good chunk of the 120-150 numbers are people just who fell asleep at the computer, are bazarring stuff, or left their character logged in all night to camp something.

But if you want have a real conversation, I suggest you don't walk into a thread and insult people right off the bat. Otherwise no one will take you seriously and you open yourself up to some nasty comments.

I suggest you join a server that suits your timezone, rather than join a USA hosted server with a select group of people who play during a certain timezone? So again, finding a god damn reason to complain about something. If you want to have a real conversation I suggest you quit your bitching and spend that time towards forming a party.

There are multiple who run burn parties overnight on EST time zone, and merit parties and low level exp during JST 5PM which is 4AM EST. And I get parties all day from early morning to late night EST. Basically the entire day, I never run into the issue you are having. So I guess the game just hates you. It singles you out, when you put your flag up everyone else logs off. Probably is what is really happening, only logical explanation.

And if you're going to openly cry and complain about an issue, you should be prepared for people to also voice their opinions on why you are wrong.

I picture you as the type of person who gets a car, then gets mad every time he gets to a red light. OMG I want to drive but these stop lights are in my way! just like omg I'm playing on an NA server but I can't find a party at 5pm JST (4AM EST)!!! SERVER NEEDS WORK!!! Lmfao you degenerate.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:15 pm 

daemonhall wrote:
Tensho wrote:
daemonhall wrote:

I suggest you join a server that suits your timezone, rather than join a USA hosted server with a select group of people who play during a certain timezone? So again, finding a god damn reason to complain about something. If you want to have a real conversation I suggest you quit your bitching and spend that time towards forming a party.

There are multiple who run burn parties overnight on EST time zone, and merit parties and low level exp during JST 5PM which is 4AM EST. And I get parties all day from early morning to late night EST. Basically the entire day, I never run into the issue you are having. So I guess the game just hates you. It singles you out, when you put your flag up everyone else logs off. Probably is what is really happening, only logical explanation.

And if you're going to openly cry and complain about an issue, you should be prepared for people to also voice their opinions on why you are wrong.

I picture you as the type of person who gets a car, then gets mad every time he gets to a red light. OMG I want to drive but these stop lights are in my way! just like omg I'm playing on an NA server but I can't find a party at 5pm JST (4AM EST)!!! SERVER NEEDS WORK!!! Lmfao you degenerate.

:lol: I can't believe how triggered you are because of this. I've must've really gotten under your skin. I'm going to sleep well tonight. :lol: Thanks~

@Searain
My bad for letting this guy derail the thread.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:03 pm 

daemonhall wrote:

Yikes.

With all the due respect, I wonder if you realize that I've been playing on this server for far longer and achieved much more than you have and I'm not from the US either and neither was my buddy, Tommi, who basically ran the endgame scene for years on end and 100%'ed this game top to bottom. We both joined Nasomi when the server pop didn't exceed 30 people online simultaneously but that didn't stop us because exp books were around at the time.

I also once was one of the most stubborn and vocal advocates of this project.

In all fairness, you just sound like an unpolite, pompous tryhard who got here 5 years too late. Thanks for adding absolutely nothing of worth to the conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:49 pm 

Meanwhile I got into 2 low level exp parties today :roll:

So don't really see your issue, I said adding exp books and unlimited level sync would be beneficial.

Again, it just seems like you are looking for an issue to complain about.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:03 am 

daemonhall wrote:
Meanwhile I got into 2 low level exp parties today :roll:

So don't really see your issue, I said adding exp books and unlimited level sync would be beneficial.

Again, it just seems like you are looking for an issue to complain about.

Do us and yourself a favor. Please stop posting and derailing this thread. It's painfully obvious you did not come to join the conversation, and instead came to pick fights. If you wanna have the last word so it "looks" like you won, sure whatever.

Now excuse me, those of us on this side of the world have to go work now. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:39 am 

Ill continue posting as long as you guys keep making issues up. If you spent half the time actually trying to form a party that you did replying here you would get some exp. I know because while you guys were on here i was exping.

Im not looking for a last word or an i win bullshit man, come on. Im just being fucking real with you. You play in a very obscure time zone for the server being hosted on. And want to fucking complain about things that are direct results of your own actions. Ie playing on a server thats way off of your time zone where peak players play.

I see the same kind of bullshit coming from multiple other people I won't call out because I do like them. But they complain every day about mot getting party invites but literally just put their flag up and afk. Take no initiative to make it happen. The shit gets tiring when people go out of their way to create problems that dont exist.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:53 am 

daemonhall wrote:
Ill continue posting as long as you guys keep making issues up. If you spent half the time actually trying to form a party that you did replying here you would get some exp. I know because while you guys were on here i was exping.

Im not looking for a last word or an i win bullshit man, come on. Im just being fucking real with you. You play in a very obscure time zone for the server being hosted on. And want to fucking complain about things that are direct results of your own actions. Ie playing on a server thats way off of your time zone where peak players play.

I see the same kind of bullshit coming from multiple other people I won't call out because I do like them. But they complain every day about mot getting party invites but literally just put their flag up and afk. Take no initiative to make it happen. The shit gets tiring when people go out of their way to create problems that dont exist.

Attachments:
Cool story, bro.jpg
Cool story, bro.jpg [ 187.22 KiB | Viewed 1543 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:31 pm 

Shiiiiit, I would be so mad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:55 pm 

So mad, some crybaby lil jap boy make me so mad. Lol get over yourself.

Attachments:
tom.gif
tom.gif [ 99.42 KiB | Viewed 1534 times ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next