Lobby: Up
Online: 58
Sync Range: 40
* FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:12 pm 

Another broken spot is Rabao Halcyon rod + insect paste = broken rod this shouldn't be possible only moat carp and sandfish bite this combo in this area. Halcyon Rod + Sabiki rig = Broken rod also shouldn't be possible with this combo only Sandfish bite this combo normally. Another 80,000 gil down the tubes in a matter of seconds.

I've noticed no matter what combo's I use pretty much every fish in the area you fish will bite with 1 or 2 exceptions no mater what shore you fish at.

Which at higher levels pretty much breaks fishing all together. Getting the Lu-Shang because of Rabo being broken will take a very very long time. Considering you would have to use the lu-shang to avoid breaks there.

Edit: OK the carbon rod works although it should break.
So Unless something changed (very possible) sense I fished in retail I have to re-learn everything lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:30 pm 

Darthorious wrote:
Another broken spot is Rabao Halcyon rod + insect paste = broken rod this shouldn't be possible only moat carp and sandfish bite this combo in this area. Halcyon Rod + Sabiki rig = Broken rod also shouldn't be possible with this combo only Sandfish bite this combo normally. Another 80,000 gil down the tubes in a matter of seconds.

I've noticed no matter what combo's I use pretty much every fish in the area you fish will bite with 1 or 2 exceptions no mater what shore you fish at.

Which at higher levels pretty much breaks fishing all together. Getting the Lu-Shang because of Rabo being broken will take a very very long time. Considering you would have to use the lu-shang to avoid breaks there.

Edit: OK the carbon rod works although it should break.
So Unless something changed (very possible) sense I fished in retail I have to re-learn everything lol.

You probably caught a sandfish. Those will break the Halcyon rod. Use the carbon rod when your in rabao.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:52 am 

Lugworms don't seem to hook sardines or other salt water fish with smaller rods (like small wooden starter rods). In addition, you seem to be able to catch salt water fish in fresh water and visa/versa if it is in the same zone. The body of water doesn't seem to matter. This can be a big problem when narrowing down where to fish and for what. http://www.great-blue.jp/?aid=&bid=&lng=en <----- This site might be of help for baseline data on Nasomi.

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix <'{{><

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:21 pm 

I'm kinda interested in fishing.. what is the current status of fishing on Nasomi?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:07 pm 

It all works through max fishing level of 100. Have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:07 pm 

My Willow rod broke when using it at a steam pond in south Gustaburg, I was using insect bait.
The first message that it gave me is that my rod broke but I still went through the motions.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am 

Where can I go to level fishing from 96-100? ty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:56 pm 

Hello,

I have been trying to fish bastore sardines in port jueno on Kazham entrance and have yet to catch any using clothespole and Sibiki Rig at level 5 fishing skill. All I am catching is cobalt jellyfish. This should work according to retail version I played for many years. Is there a better combination that I don't know about and better spot. I been to all the fishing databases and they say that port jueno is the best one. Please help as I need to make gil. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:12 pm 

blizzardxc wrote:
Hello,

I have been trying to fish bastore sardines in port jueno on Kazham entrance and have yet to catch any using clothespole and Sibiki Rig at level 5 fishing skill. All I am catching is cobalt jellyfish. This should work according to retail version I played for many years. Is there a better combination that I don't know about and better spot. I been to all the fishing databases and they say that port jueno is the best one. Please help as I need to make gil. :)

http://nasomi.com/wiki/index.php?title= ... e_by_Meeep

viewtopic.php?t=6476

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:28 pm 

If only my fishing worked past level 10, all these poor kittehs getting no fish this chrishmesh. ;3